How would you react ?

I was at a gas station standing in line this guy come in an goes straight to the front of the line and nudges the lady at the counter out of the way and says twenty on 2. So I speak up and say hay man there is a line he turn to me and says he is not waiting in any line and what I could do with myself. So I say look man you need to wait your turn and then the weirdest thing happened the people ahead of me said almost in unison its ok he can go first. They all looked at me like I was the one in the wrong for saying something I just looked at them in disbelief. somehow they perceived me as the aggressor. what would you do? I just walked out.

altonschwabs avatar People & Celebrities
5 13

It's hard to say without actually being there, but I probably would have set whatever I had to purchase on the floor and walked out, never to return. I hate lines to start with and am not going to fight with some asshole just to spend my money in a convenience store.

I've only seen guys do that in the movies, never in real life, but like you I'm more surprised about everyone elses reaction.

The problem with the others is that they are just encouraging this guy to keep pushing in everywhere he goes. What would I have done? If the guy was my size or smaller or if there were a couple of other guys in the line who actually said well this sucks, then I would have challenged him, and said get out or we'll throw you out.

Most likely though I would have done what you did. But I hate it when bullies win. I thought someone pushing in like that would be worried about someone in the queue pulling a gun on them?

@ZonkeyBalls Or a nuclear missile. I hate it, when that happens, D.

If only someone could invent a mini personal homing nuke... you know, type in the person's name on the launcher, and they'll be vapourised with a little mushroom cloud to let others know they've been bad :)

I don't like people who cut lines. I would have said something. But in a grocery checkout line, if a person has just one or two items, I will let them go ahead of me, but to deliberately push in front of an entire line, I think the clerk should have done something about it. Told him to get in line and wait his turn.

@StarzAbove I don't like people who cut lines. I would have said something. But in a grocery checkout line, if a person has...

She was probably 18 not that age is any excuse but the part of the whole thing that got to me was how I became the bad guy even to the clerk

@altonschwab She was probably 18 not that age is any excuse but the part of the whole thing that got to me was how I became the...

They were both out of line. The clerk should have said something to discourage that from happening again.

I usually set the queues on fire first, just in case.

I'd of Just walked in front of them and said ''well I'm next then!"
乂º◡^乂