Cezars avatar Science
3 7

Good post. Everyone over 30...needs help for their liver...

That may be true and the National Institutes of health strongly recommend against Licorice over consumption as the down side is well studied. Side effects include hypertension, muscle weakness and the wide spectrum of adverse effects.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pm...es/PMC3498851/

Adverse effects:
Fluid retention
Headache
Paralysis
Transient visual loss
Torsades de pointes
Tachycardia
Cardiac arrest
Hypokalaemia
Reduced testosterone
Premature birth
Acute kidney failure
Muscle weakness
Myopathy
Myoglobinuria
Rhabdomyolysis

@VicZinc That may be true and the National Institutes of health strongly recommend against Licorice over consumption as the...

Yes but the same companies that says licorish is bad will tell you their chemical Tylenol is ok and the mercury and formaldehyde (and many more toxins) laden vaccines are a ok and completely harmless. So you will forgive me if I don't take the mainstream medical science as trustworthy

I checked out the site. It's not necessarily bad information, but the flood of information is a giveaway that it is maybe not useful. All the information is presented as if it had never been known before this publication, and there is no basic knowledge presented to support anything.

For instance, people do not need to be told that homework causes microaggression, whatever that is, they need to be told some basic principles of how to study. But that does not stir up hidden feelings about the system.

I downloaded a few of the earthshaking reports. I'll get back to you if I find anything worth talking about.

Thanks for the link and vid.....I just thought of a new licorice and whisky mixed drink.