Is it proper for a parent to spank a 22 year old male college student still living at home?

I was one of these college students still spanked by one of his parents in his twenties and now I think it is totally in order for a parent to spank a 22 years old (either sex) if they are still living at home and don't obey their parents or respect the home rules. Today more twenty somethings are choosing to live with their parents. This has all the obvious benefits-full refrigerator of food, laundry magically washed, dried and returned as soon as it is placed in the basket,and no-or seriously reduced- rent or utility bills. In my sense, if young people want to carry on living at their parents rather than getting a place of their own, they should accept the consequences Not least of which is having to suffer a good hard paddling if they put a toe out of line. This is the way the things must be.

50% College student of either sex 50% Other
yvan125s avatar People & Celebrities
2 18

That's totally messed up

@2599042

No I have no hidden agenda just plain t6ruth!

yvan125s avatar yvan125 College student of either sex 0Reply

Unbelievable

Carlas avatar Carla Other +2Reply

If I had a 22 year old son or daughter, still living at home, who I thought I needed to spank, I would immediately give them 30 days to move out and then set up an appointment for myself with a shrink to determine why I find corporal punishment of a 22 year old in my home, acceptable.

@JustJimColo If I had a 22 year old son or daughter, still living at home, who I thought I needed to spank, I would immediately...

Sir, it happened about forty years ago and at that time we were coming of age at 21. My parents were strict believers in corporal punishments and in the family when we were acting out we were punished that way whatever our age 8 years old or 22 years old.

@yvan125 Sir, it happened about forty years ago and at that time we were coming of age at 21. My parents were strict...

You are a sick puppy and need some psychological help. Here you say it happened 40 years ago while in some of your posts/messages, you claim to be 24, or that it happened a couple weeks ago. ("Two weeks ago I got caught smoking pot in my room by mom, so she took me downstairs where the other family members were watching television, told them what I have done and I deserved to be punished despite my age.")
I'd suggest you go to a sex site that caters to your fetishes rather than trying to pass yourself off as a "real person" on an opinion site.
I could give a shit less about your perversions, but this isn't the place for it. There are under-aged kids on here.

@JustJimColo You are a sick puppy and need some psychological help. Here you say it happened 40 years ago while in some of your...

I am far from being perverted and still less a sick puppy. I omited to say that I was recounting a spanking which one of my students had received in I mhis twenties as a undergraduate.

I have spanked monkeys older than that.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls College student of either sex 0Reply

They're either too old fashioned or messed up.

As long as it isn't bare-assed. If you are still living with your parents you have to abide by their rules or leave. Simple as that.

Shoebills avatar Shoebill College student of either sex 0Reply

It was always bare-assed in my case, as I can remenber. I was, even in my twenties, quite small, thin and young- looking . Dad was a bit bigger with large and strong hands .Adding to my embarrassment, I was regularly at that time shaving my pubes, my legs and the hair on my chest, I would always end up like a pre-pubescent boy over my daddy's knees with pants and undies around my knees. He would spank my bare bottom with his blunt hands or with a leather strap into shiny pink, sometimes ,red cherry like when I was eight or nine years old.