The New York Times catalogued all the lies Trump has told since taking office. I previously listed in another post the lies he has told in the months of January and February. Here are the lies he has told in the month of March. March 3 “It is so pathetic that the Dems have still not approved my full Cabinet.” (Paperwork for the last two candidates was still not submitted to the Senate.)_______ March 4 “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” (There's no evidence of a wiretap.)_______ March 4 “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!” (There's no evidence of a wiretap._______ March 7 “122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!” (113 of them were r...Riots in Sweden broke out two days later and there were no deaths.)_______ )March 22 “NATO, obsolete, because it doesn’t cover terrorism. They fixed that.” (It has fought terrorism since the 1980s.)_______ March 22 “Well, now, if you take a look at the votes, when I say that, I mean mostly they register wrong — in other words, for the votes, they register incorrectly and/or illegally. And they then vote. You have tremendous numbers of people.” (There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud.)_______ March 29 “Remember when the failing @nytimes apologized to its subscribers, right after the election, because their coverage was so wrong. Now worse!” (It didn't apologize.)_______ March 31 “We have a lot of plants going up now in Michigan that were never going to be there if I — if I didn’t win this election, those plants would never even think about going back. They were gone.” (These investments were already planned.)_______

Are you OK with his lies?

Image for post The New York Times catalogued all the lies Trump has told since taking office.  I previously listed in another post the lies he has told in the months of January and February.   Here are the lies he has told in the month of March.         March 3 “It is so pathetic that the Dems have still not approved my full Cabinet.” (Paperwork for the last two candidates was still not submitted to the Senate.)*_*_*_*_*_*_*_  March 4 “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” (There's no evidence of a wiretap.)*_*_*_*_*_*_*_  March 4 “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!” (There's no evidence of a wiretap.*_*_*_*_*_*_*_  March 7 “122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!” (113 of them were r...Riots in Sweden broke out two days later and there were no deaths.)*_*_*_*_*_*_*_  )March 22 “NATO, obsolete, because it doesn’t cover terrorism. They fixed that.” (It has fought terrorism since the 1980s.)*_*_*_*_*_*_*_  March 22 “Well, now, if you take a look at the votes, when I say that, I mean mostly they register wrong — in other words, for the votes, they register incorrectly and/or illegally. And they then vote. You have tremendous numbers of people.” (There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud.)*_*_*_*_*_*_*_  March 29 “Remember when the failing @nytimes apologized to its subscribers, right after the election, because their coverage was so wrong. Now worse!” (It didn't apologize.)*_*_*_*_*_*_*_  March 31 “We have a lot of plants going up now in Michigan that were never going to be there if I — if I didn’t win this election, those plants would never even think about going back. They were gone.” (These investments were already planned.)*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
StarzAboves avatar Politics
9 29

Now those mindless sheep are getting minds of their own, especially since he lied during the campaign that he wouldn't touch Medicaid, and in this new health care plan, he's cutting Medicaid. He doesn't care how many poor people that will affect, he's only interested in getting huge tax breaks for the wealthy, who don't need it at all. Which means of course, that when he's out of office, those tax cuts will put more money in his pockets. What a poor excuse for a president.

@2599032

I'll dream with you. I think there are still some honest Republicans that see him for what he is. But whether they do anything about it or not, is yet to be seen. They care more about themselves than their country.

@2599036

We can only hope.

I wonder how some of the Trump supporters feel about him putting money into his own pockets and stealing from cancer victims.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/da.../#47b92f696b4a

@2599499

I agree and that's why some supporters on this site are so angry.

@2599033

That's happening as we speak. People are speaking out not because they know what will happen if Medicaid is cut. Jobs will be lost, people won't have any place to go, no more nursing homes....people better wake up before it's too late and stop this mad man.

@2599040

It's anyone's guess at this point. I'm just hoping these investigations will prove what a crook he is, and impeach him.

Blatant, proveable lies. Imagine the others.
Narcissistic. And a sociopathic liar.

@Carla Blatant, proveable lies. Imagine the others. Narcissistic. And a sociopathic liar.

Exactly. And there's more lies to come. The New York Times have listed lies he has told since he's been in office. I've only listed the first three months...but I'm going to post the other months as well. People need to see in print exactly what he has lied about.

@StarzAbove Exactly. And there's more lies to come. The New York Times have listed lies he has told since he's been in...

I read them, too. I have gone back into some of his history, too. He is as crooked as they come. Creepy, crooked.

To think that his minions havent, is just wishful thinking. These people know and dont care. They are so full of hatred for us, a black president and a female canidate, that they were more than willing to insert this monster into office.

Country, be damned......

@Carla I read them, too. I have gone back into some of his history, too. He is as crooked as they come. Creepy, crooked...

Very crooked, they seem to have forgotten his ties with the mafia when he was in the casino business, his disrespect for women, his greediness, his bragging about what a great business man he is and has filed for bankruptcy many times. Has cheated people out of their hard earned money for refusing to pay for work that they have done for him. Trump University was nothing but a scam....And now using Mar a lago as a winter white house so he can make more money. The man has no conscience at all. It's all for Trump, he doesn't care one iota for the American people.

@StarzAbove Very crooked, they seem to have forgotten his ties with the mafia when he was in the casino business, his...

But, thinking people knew that. "THINKING" people. No one changes their spots at 70 years old.

He has been narcissisic from birth. Trump at all cost. And most of it is easily discovered.

As i said, the hatred for "us" by "them" is strong enough that they would choose a man such as this. It says much about the mentality of the "thems" in this country.

But i think many are kicking themselves. They seem to be realizing that we are all floating on the same boat.

If he steals from a cancer organization he will steal from his followers too, some day they will wake up, I hope it's not too late.

@2599034

lol We know him all too well, don't we?

No. Tiff put it very well.

Give it up, the election is over. We put up with that a@@hole from Kenya for eight years, now you can jolly well put up with Trump for eight years.

Assuming of course that the nation lasts for eight more years. The collapse could happen at any moment.

@SmartAZ Give it up, the election is over. We put up with that a@@hole from Kenya for eight years, now you can jolly well...

The election is over, but we will not give up until this person is out of office. No matter how long it takes. He is determined to take America down, and any American worth their salt, should be protesting and doing whatever we can to stop him.

@StarzAbove The election is over, but we will not give up until this person is out of office. No matter how long it takes. He...

Where were you 46 years ago when Nixon refused to redeem US dollars in gold, thereby kicking off the most impressive wave of inflation the world has ever known?

@SmartAZ Where were you 46 years ago when Nixon refused to redeem US dollars in gold, thereby kicking off the most...

In high school. Where were you? And look what happened to Nixon, another Republican crook who thought he was above the law, just like Trump.

@2599500

They trashed Obama every day, every minute of his presidency. But there was a post out yesterday telling us basically to shut up. That OP wasn't expecting the feedback he got from the anti-Trump people, so he took his post down.

Anonymous