+11

Some people are like onions, just peel back the layers and you will discover that they are really just smaller less secure onions.

Jomny Sun's new book came today. Hope you get a chance to read it.

Amazon.com: Everyone's a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too: A Book eBook: Jomny Sun: Kindle StoreAmazon.com: Everyone's a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too: A Book eBook: Jomny Sun: Kindle Storehttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B072LZXXB8/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1Image for post Some people are like onions, just peel back the layers and you will discover that they are really just smaller less secure onions.
VicZincs avatar Language
8 10
@2598953

Yes they do sad smilie

That's for sure. Smaller and more insecure.

That is called Psychotherapy 101...

THAT'S your take away from this book?

You sound like an "aliebn confuesed abot humamn lamgauge."

@VicZinc Said the onion, revealing another layer

It's a book about being different. It's a book about exploring, and laughter, and love, and friendship. It's about nature and changes and appreciating both the smaller and the larger things in life. It teaches you not to make assumptions about big, scary-looking bears that just want friends. And it also teaches you to walk more softly across the grass, to take care of the smaller organisms living within it.

Nothing about onions.

@Budwick It's a book about being different. It's a book about exploring, and laughter, and love, and friendship. It's about...

OK. Bud, good description. I opened the book and was impressed. I posted two lines I found in the first 5 pages that struck a cord with me. This one and the Introvert/extrovert one. I gave credit to the author and a link to the book sales on-line.

I am sorry. My selection was not intended to hurt your feelings. I apologize.

So suddenly the world is flooded with aliebns. What's that about?

Thank ya for sharing. I would actually love to read that myself.

🦋