SmartAZs avatar Books
7 7

Sorry don't mean to rain on your parade.

"I have been told many times of the curious monkey and the man in the yellow hat. I have read about it in books and seen it on TV."

"Now, unbelievably there is a actual drawing to the monkey - and the man, complete with hat - found inscribed on a ratty old t-shirt tucked away in the basement of an demolished Goodwill store."

"total proof that the monkey was real!"

Not saying the tower of Babel did not exist - only saying the tablet proves nothing.

@VicZinc Sorry don't mean to rain on your parade. "I have been told many times of the curious monkey and the man in the...

I believe the actual words used in the post were 'compelling evidence', not proof.

And you're right, finding the tablet in the place where the tower was supposed to have been, describing it as the Bible did, who built it and how it was built - all matching the account in the Bible - yeah, probably just coincidental.

I mean it certainly doesn't meet the standard of the big bang theory - you know, where everything in the universe suddenly pops into existence for no reason at all - now that is scientific proof!

Fascinating! What a wonderfully informative relic.

You really do like Bible stuff, don't you?