+11

Just so you know I do have kind of a wild and dangerous side...I walked today really quick with a pair of scissors 🙄

I don't run unless something is chasing me 😘

Image for post Just so you know I do have kind of a wild and dangerous side...I walked today really quick with a pair of scissors 🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
7 15

Oh, I get that!
I walked in flip-flops really quick the other day. The floor got so mad with my edginess, it made me slip on the stairs of the subway and down I went.
I've gone back to being boring. My arse thanks me for it. My favourite colours are indeed black, blue and purple, but as much as I love them, I don't wish to become them.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@Lil_Princess That looks like something I would do. Apparently tan isn't enough for me

Lol tan isn't for me at all. I go straight to red-lobster.
Suncream is my best friend until the sun goes take a hike biggrin smilie

btw this is my suncream (not joking)

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@Sofia Lol tan isn't for me at all. I go straight to...

Proof:

Edit: lol I think I'm too invested in this xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@Sofia Proof: Edit: lol I think I'm too invested in this xD

hehe smilie

I really should wear sunscreen but I don't remember it until I am done laying in the sun and then it is like "Oh yeah, that is what I forgot".

People accuse me of going to the tanning bed but I am totally against them.

@Lil_Princess I really should wear sunscreen but I don't remember it until I am done laying in the sun and then it is...

hehe smilie

You should *put some though. The UV rays are getting more intense each year. It's not safe shock smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@Sofia You should *put some though. The UV rays are getting more intense each year. It's not safe

My goal is to pick up some on Friday. I know with my family history, I need to be more careful with the sun.

I will have to check that out.

I tan really easy. I have been working on it every weekend.

My daughter goes from white to lobster too

@Lil_Princess I will have to check that out. I tan really easy. I have been working on it every weekend. My daughter goes from...

I'm always putting suncream, so I tan really, really slowly. I'll keep using the 50+, until I get some colour, then I'll go to 30+.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@2599393

hmm smilie I never thought of that

hehe smilie

Ha Ha! That's some scary shit!! :)

@Will_Janitor Ha Ha! That's some scary shit!! :)

Sometimes I shouldn't be left unsupervised hehe smilie