+13

There's a lot of people who think they're good Christians but act otherwise... amirite?

Image for post There's a lot of people who think they're good Christians but act otherwise... amirite?
Mcflys avatar Politics
7 10
The voters have decided that Mcfly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I wonder why people take the time to respond to your posts? You never even take the time to acknowledge they were here. You just keep stirring the pot and laughing at their wasted efforts. I guess as long as they know what you are doing it's their choice.

That's for sure. I know some self-proclaimed good Christians. Their actions don't live up to their words.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm sure Hitler thought he was a good Christian too... Seriously.

Not all are this way, but they're often the loudest and it can seem as if they're the majority at times.

Yes, and some are found in churches.

@2599763

I think it's more 'hypocrite bashin.'

To suggest that by "bashing" the pic assigned to this post, people are thus bashing Christians, would be to suggest the pic's indicative of the views of all Christians and thus all Christians are racist hypocrites.

I don't think that's accurate and I doubt most of the others here believe that either.