Trump complains about "fake news" all the time and then he puts this fake photo up of himself in his Clubs around the country. Who does things like that....a person who craves attention, or a crazy person. What's next from this president?

Time Magazine has issued a statement saying that this is a fake photo of the president, and are insisting it be taken down. But that won't happen, Trump loves the attention.

Image for post Trump complains about "fake news" all the time and then he puts this fake photo up of himself in his Clubs around the country.   Who does things like that....a person who craves attention, or a crazy person.   What's next from this president?
StarzAboves avatar Language
9 18

The kind of person who makes phone calls to reporters pretending to be their own publicist, to brag about themselves. smirk smilie

@Piper2 The kind of person who makes phone calls to reporters pretending to be their own publicist, to brag about...

I forgot about that one. lol What an embarrassment to our country to have a joke for a president.

@Piper2 Yes... I think he's pretty embarrassing too. Not a very funny 'joke', though.

Not funny at all. Will there ever be a time when he will act like a president instead of some doofus?

@StarzAbove Not funny at all. Will there ever be a time when he will act like a president instead of some doofus?

I seriously doubt it. As his 'shock jock' buddy Howard Stern said last year:
“None of this was hidden. This is who Trump is,” Stern said. “He was always bombastic. He always rated women. He always talked in a misogynistic, sexist kind of way, but he did it sort of proudly and out in the open; and he still won the Republican primary.

Stern left some stuff out there, I'd say.

@Piper2 I seriously doubt it. As his 'shock jock' buddy Howard Stern said last year: “None of this was hidden. This is...

He also asked him why he wanted to be president, that he didn't need the aggravation. Too bad Trump didn't listen, but then again, he won't listen to anyone.

@2599498

Too bad Trump doesn't think so. lol

@2599297

Maybe that's what all of us should do. You think, make our own fake cover story for Time. lol

@2599311

I think Trump is still in high school from the way he acts. How embarrassing to have a 71 year old president act the way he acts, not only is he a bully, but a pathetic bully. I've noticed some on here are acting the same way, trying to bully us off of our posts. lol

@2599318

Exactly....I call them bullies, they don't want to hear the truth.

@2599297

Things would be a lot better if someone deleted his Twitter account, even his staff is telling him to stop with the tweets....but he won't listen to anyone.

Wow...

@2600087

y smilie And to think people elected him President of the United States. What an embarrassment he is to all Americans.

Anonymous