Cezars avatar Politics
1 13
@2599540

Horrible. People in the school heard her.

Hope this is reopened.

@Cezar Horrible. People in the school heard her. Hope this is reopened.

Right a 14 year old girl cannot consent, it is at least statutory rape a criminal offense. Any 17 or 18 year old no matter where he is from will be punished for that - don't let them go free they are already criminals as are all illegal aliens .

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Right a 14 year old girl cannot consent, it is at least statutory rape a criminal offense. Any 17 or 18 year old...

Unfortunately, not in Maryland; in that state the statutory rapist has to be at least 4 full years older than the girl, something the 18-year-old illegal seems to have missed by a matter of months.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...=.95c534343c63

Google "leave-maryland's-statutory-rape-law-alone" if the link doesn't work. Washington Post.

Malkin is awesome. There's still too many unanswered questions about this situation and it seems like citizens are being sacrificed to protect those who walk among us. Since when does a girl's actions before the attack rescind her right to say no at the last minute? This is too muddy to figure out from the facts presented. Those guys did not belong in that school period.

OMG Trump needs to put an end to anyone who wasn't born in the usa. We don't need them whatever race religion or creed - hurt a child be sent away FOREVER!!

Mexicans are well known as raping young girls even their own sisters.Cut off their parts and send them back to mexico.

I can't fathom the gall someone would have to have to attempt something like that on what should've been protected property, right while classes were ongoing; absolutely stunning!!

This is fox news in the DC area. I live in this area and once they said that my high school had lost power when it hadn't. That incident and other dumb reports from that fox news station has caused me to stop watching them. Also, have you seen how fucking horny some 14 year olds are? A 16 year old and a 14 year old could easily want to fuck in a school bathroom. I don't know if it was forced we should ask the fucking 14 year old girl and talk to the "illegal" 16 year old guy. Also why are they calling a 16 year old a man? Have you ever met a 16 year old?