+11

When you were growing up as an introvert being ordered to go to your room was cause for celebration.

Image for post When you were growing up as an introvert being ordered to go to your room was cause for celebration.
KvotheSaviens avatar Life
12 14

I was rarely ordered to my room, but I did like a little "alone time" as a child. I would either sit in the plum tree or crawl inside the bottom of the upright piano.

It's rare ever left my room as a kid. hehe smilie乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +5Reply

As a kid, yeah. I tried to make it believable, they eventually got wise though.

I was in trouble so much as a kid I grew up in my room. It wasn't too bad until wsm took my books away. Now that really was punishment.

Yes...I get that.

I never had a room of my own. lol

OMG...being sent to my room was pure hell...I have never been an introvert.

🦋

I think all youngsters like going to their rooms, where all their good stuff is. I liked it because my books and music was in my room, also my kitty cat.

My mom would get mad because instead of sulking I'd be doing something random like organizing my drawings or reading about how to do complicated twists of cat's cradle.

I was never ordered to go to my room as a punishment. The spanking and the yelling occurred immediately when I misbehaved and it was over with on the spot! Lesson learned instantly and life continued as soon as the crying stopped.