+8

Honestly...do you have expectations when you post?

If you say Noooo...but other people think you do...what does that mean?

Image for post **Honestly...do you have expectations when you post?**
Sukiesnows avatar Language
7 16

Yeah, I expect some people to answer or response to what I posted.

And hope that it's enjoyable and fun.

And then catch all the fun!

I dont post much, when i do, i have zero expectations.
When i write something in a post, it is just something im thinking. People may have zero response to it. People may be repelled by it. Or...maybe not around.

Expectations lead to disappointment.

No. The only thing I "expect", is that some will agree and some will disagree.

No expectations from me when I post.I tend to post on four sites these days and if I post the same question on all of them I can get wildly varying responses-from going a bit viral on one site to being largely ignored on another.

Sure. I expect if people choose to answer, they keep on the topic I'm speaking about.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply

Oh I don't know.There are those that know me rather well-but they are all people I first met on R2T where it's not difficult to get know folk.They should never have got rid of me!

Honestly I have zero expectations when I post. People will either comment and favorite or just favorite or just comment or just vote...it depends on those answering or they might simply pass on by it...I am good with what anyone chooses to do do.

What does it mean if others think I do have expectations...well it means their nuttier than a Christmas fruit cake because I don't and I won't take to kindly to someone telling me what I think and feel.

🦋

@Lil_Princess Honestly I have zero expectations when I post. People will either comment and favorite or just favorite or just...

You'd be miffed and wonder why if I didn't comment on any of your posts...:) Uh-huh...

I'd think you might be mad at me... So I guess I have some expectations...hopeful ones...and within reason... Not every post.... Just a few.

@Sukiesnow You'd be miffed and wonder why if I didn't comment on any of your posts...:) Uh-huh... I'd think you might be...

I would not be annoyed over it...I would be concerned about how you were doing...then concerned that maybe I said something to upset you however I would not be annoyed by no means. In time, I would even ask you if everything is ok.

So again...I really have no expectations when it comes to my post