Have you ever had a crush on an online"profile"?

What I mean by profile is just anyone you have never actually met or seen in person. Not a famous person, just a regular profile.

Image for post Have you ever had a crush on an online"profile"?
55% Yes 40% No 5% Other
Jaxxis avatar People & Celebrities
6 17

I wouldn't call it a crush, but I've definitely developed online friendships with several people.

I wouldn't call them crushes. It's more like just simply enjoying them. I think it would be tough to live up to many of the online personas we see, in real life..

Well, if we can call a crush 'an interest in meeting' - then I would say yes. There's a number of people on this very site I would like to meet in person.

Well, my girlfriend was an online profile once

Yes, and what about you?

@Zolfie Yes, and what about you?

Yes, i once was very smitten over someone and he was all i could think about. I really had to put myself in check...πŸ™

@Zolfie Awe, doesn't the smitten feeling feel nice? :)

No it sucked because I usually get what I desire and with this I didnt even know where to begin! It wasnt doable, like it was unattainable and left me frustrated and angry!!

@Jaxxi No it sucked because I usually get what I desire and with this I didnt even know where to begin! It wasnt doable...

Sorry to hear that it left you frustrated and angry sad smilie

Some people like it, some people hate it. Some people have traveled to meet the person that they were smitten with, and in some cases it works out well.

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.