The couple were trying to achieve YouTube fame – to get views, subscribers and notoriety – so they tried amping up their pranks, according to KVLY. According to court documents, Perez shot Ruiz at close range with a .50 caliber handgun after he mistakenly thought the book he was holding would stop the bullet. Perez tweeted Monday night, "Me and Pedro are probably going to shoot one of the most dangerous videos ever. HIS idea not MINE." "He had told me about an idea. I said, 'Don't do it, don't do it. Why are you going to use a gun? Why?' 'Because, we want more viewers,'" Ruiz's aunt remembers. She said they claimed to have tested the stunt. "I don't know why they thought the book was supposed to stop the bullet," said Ruiz. "The fact that she has got to live with this for the rest of her life, that alone, is a charge to me," Ruiz said.

A 3 year old and child not even born yet will have to grow up knowing they were conceived by total morons.