SmartAZs avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 17

Easier to control people who can't or are to lazy to think for themselves.

Awww, you mean it doesn't? lol

Yes! Also black cows and white cows and spotted cows ... with the help from Hershey's or Nestle's. (I'm not putting too much stock in that survey; sounds like some respondents may have been spoofing if they felt the question was too silly to answer seriously.)

@JanHaskell Yes! Also black cows and white cows and spotted cows ... with the help from Hershey's or Nestle's. (I'm not...

It didn't say where this survey was taken. Some projects in CA maybe? See people have become so lazy they don'tn even stir the chocolate syrup into milk any longer - prepared mashed taters is another thing. Maybe soon stupids won't know how to boil a tater or rice at home. JESH!!

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred It didn't say where this survey was taken. Some projects in CA maybe? See people have become so lazy they...

I am pretty smart, but it took a long time to learn how to prepare rice.
~ Some kinds of rice get rinsed, some get soaked, some get both.
~ Short grain white rice is higher in protein, more expensive, and less sticky. You can't get any because it is all sold to restaurants for pilaf under steaks.
~ Aromatic rice is best for desserts.
~ Use three to four parts boiling water with one part rice and add lemon juice, salt, and turmeric. Cover and simmer twenty minutes, no peeking. Remove from heat and let it sit a few minutes before using.

I think I used to believe that...the milk from brown cows is very creamy and rich.

@2600310

Ya that is what you would think, but no they sell gallons of chocolate milk- Wonder where they think the strawberry comes from.People are getting stupider every generation.

@2612240

Not in northeast, black and white here, dairy cows not texas steers :)

Stupid people or children maybe.

I was that little kid that ruined everyone's imagination. I told my kindergaten class where they should try to look for their presents. I also exposed the fact that the moon doesn't follow you specifically. I'm pretty sure I also let everyone know babies don't just magically come out of nowhere but I couldn't figure out how my parents did it yet at age 6.