StarzAboves avatar Animals & Nature
10 23
@2600082

70 sounds great....I would have my windows opened...lol

We're having a little "June gloom" this morning, but we're grateful for the relief from the recent heat. It should be in the high 70's by this afternoon.

@JanHaskell We're having a little "June gloom" this morning, but we're grateful for the relief from the recent heat. It should...

70's are great. We've had a few days like that, they just don't hang around very long. lol Enjoy! Have a nice 4th, my friend.

@2600112

Sounds like the same all over the country. lol At least there is no snow here. lol

Ha...it is crazy. It was a perfect day yesterday, though. And we're getting a lot of rain.

@2600095

One day we wear shorts, the next day jeans and a sweatshirt, and it's June...lol

Here in South Wales it's been cloudy and a pleasant 16 Celsius.Thsts T-shirt weather to us and about half what it was last week.

Warm and Sunny Image in content

@StarzAbove Sounds great.

It was! ... now it's Warm, Sunny and humid as hell

We have storms WAY to the North, and WAY to the South, and nothing but humidity and sun in the middle some how. Though we're suppose to get rain tomorrow.

I can't remember it ever being this humid and NOT raining.

Hot. The low at 2 AM is above 80F. High is running 110 to 115. I sleep in the daytime because it's cheaper to run the little ac in my bedroom. In the evening I run the big ac in the computer room, and I have put up a shower curtain so I don't have to cool the living room. At night I can get by with just a window fan pulling in outside air. All this to keep my electric bill below 200 bux a month.

Anonymous