This coming from the President of the United States. How petty is that? When will he start doing his job as President?

The president is acting like a spoiled kid having a temper tantrum. He needs to grow up and start acting like a president and take care of the country's business. There are more important things he should be worrying about, Korea, Syria, Russia, etc.

Trump Takes Heat From Both Sides For Tweet About 'Morning Joe' HostThe president said Mika Brzezinski “was bleeding badly from a face-lift” at Mar-a-Lago around New Year’s Eve.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgJr63IcmYQ
StarzAboves avatar Politics
6 27

Only 6 months in.

Whooo, hooo

@Carla Only 6 months in. Whooo, hooo

Six months of complete chaos....and probably at least 6 more. Geez.

@2600301

It does. It's trump overload.

Sarah Hucabee Sanders is now saying Trump is the victim, as long as they do that, he will continue with his pettiness.

@2600307

Or his tiny hands. lol

@2600176

They could if Trump wasn't their leader.

@2600198

OMG, I hope not. But he said that people would be OK with that.

@2600227

I know he was but some nutcase my go out and do it, that's why he needs to be very careful with his words.

Right now he's in deep do do because of his tweet this morning about Mika B on Morning Joe. lol

@2600230

Yep, tomorrow's another day....and more tweets to make himself look stupid.

@2600373

Seems she has a short memory, just like Trumpo. So far she has not done one thing, nor said one word. Poor excuse for a first lady.

@2600383

Instead of putting "America First", the Trumps are making the "Trumps First". After his latest tweets about Mika, some people are finally waking up to these people.

@2600732

That's true. Where are the Republican women in all of this? As usual they aren't going to hold him accountable until, just maybe, he turns on one of them.

@2600752

...or too wimpy. Putting themselves before country,

Not just petty and ugly, but ridiculous as well.

@Piper2 Not just petty and ugly, but ridiculous as well.

I seriously think he has mental issues....no adult acts like that.
Especially a president of the United States.

@StarzAbove I seriously think he has mental issues....no adult acts like that. Especially a president of the United States.

No adults that I'd wish to associate with, for sure. This
liking him because "he tells like it is" BS is getting absurd. He doesn't.....he makes stuff up, and as offensive and demeaning as possible. As Kellyanne Conway so memorably quipped....it's alternate facts.

I realize many of us know this....just 'venting'. ;)

@Piper2 No adults that I'd wish to associate with, for sure. This liking him because "he tells like it is" BS is...

What do you predict will be the outcome of all of this nonsense he sends out every day. I just heard on TV that he watches 5 hours per day of TV. People that have a job never have time to watch that much TV, he needs to start doing his job as president.