0

Californians issue death threats to lawmakers after they shelve “universal health care” plan that would have bankrupted the state

After decades of opening the states’ treasury to its increasingly dependent citizenry, California Democrats have finally learned a hard lesson in economics — and now their dependent citizenry is turning on them.

As reported by the Sacramento Bee, the leader of the California Assembly, Anthony Rendon, has begun receiving death threats after he decided not to pursue legislation that would have provided universal health care to everyone in the state. He told reporters that both he and his family have received “distressing” death threats after he announced last week that Senate Bill 562 outlining a universal care plan was “woefully incomplete” and as such could not be advanced this year.

Crybully Californians issue death threats to lawmakers after they shelve "universal health care" plan that would have bankrupted the stateAfter decades of opening the states’ treasury to its increasingly dependent citizenry, California Democrats have finally learned a hard lesson in economics — and now their dependent citizenry is turning on them. As reported by the Sacramento Bee, the leader of the California Assembly, Anthony Renhttp://www.naturalnews.com/2017-06-29-crybully-californians-issue-death-threats-to-lawmakers-after-they-shelve-universal-health-care-plan-that-would-have-bankrupted-the-state.html
Cezars avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
1 3

I suspect those issuing the death threats don't pay any income or RE taxes, where the majority of the cost would fall. And then, I suspect CA realized Uncle Sam wasn't going to bail them out also, at least under the current administration. I'm waiting for Trump and the Republicans to be blamed!

Looks like Hodgkinson wasn't the only crazy progressive. I sure hope Rendon stays safe at 12132 Garfield Ave, South Gate, CA 90280