+9

While President Chump is acting like America is perfect, there are thousands of easily preventable deaths that need to be addressed. Amirite?

Image for post While President Chump is acting like America is perfect, there are thousands of easily preventable deaths that need to be addressed.  Amirite?
Mcflys avatar Politics
2 8
The voters have decided that Mcfly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2600963

Right you are, Tiff.

And according Mcfly's chart above, most of the increase in the pregnancy-related death rate occurred under Clinton and Obama.

@2600991

What is the reason for the increase, Tiff?

@2601005

The increasing number of older women giving birth might have something to do with it, but this is happening in Europe too., so any connection with that factor is not clear cut.

I noticed the chart you put up reflected 16 years of a Democrat in the WH, and 8 of a Republican in the WH and not one minute of Trumps tenure in the WH. You snivel and whine today.... why weren't you whining for the past 8 years?

So, Mcfly, your chart covers the end of Bush I (2 Yrs), Clinton's 8 years, Bush II's 8 years, and Obama's first 5 years (13 years under Democrat Presidents). I thought Obama and the Dems said ACA (Obamacare) would solve all our problems?

And I'll add your constant name calling and lack of respect for the office of the President of the US does little to push your liberal biases!