+10

The next election is gonna be even more fun. Amirite?

Image for post **The //next// election is gonna be even more fun.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 22
@2601049

Well, just prepare yourself, because recent history suggest that the Presidents are getting 8 years in office, and then it's switches parties.

It's been working like that since since 1993...

Im not having a good time.

@Carla Im not having a good time.

well you have yourself to blame for that

@Anonymousmouse well you have yourself to blame for that

So how is that comment going to help Carla?

@Sukiesnow So how is that comment going to help Carla?

I don;t much care, but trump is NOT to blame for special snowflakes having a miserable time, they are the cause of their own misery

@Anonymousmouse I don;t much care, but trump is NOT to blame for special snowflakes having a miserable time, they are the cause of...

Noo. Your idiot president is to blame. He is a narcissist and a sociopathic liar. He has no clue what he is doing.
But, you just keep pretending that he is doing such a GOOD job, okay?

This comment was deleted.
@2601355

No, i did not. I knew from last summer that he could take it. So many people chose not to vote.
Every where you looked, his face was there. Free advertising for days. From the same people he now calls fake. Of course everything that is agreeable to him is real. But, everything that is not complimentary is fake.

And...the gullible folks who keep reality tv shows on the air, were eating the circus up. Sucking in his catch phrases and empty promises.

I can understand people making the mistake of voting for him. You know, draining the swamp, rejecting big investment bankers, better, cheaper healthcare. And of course, jobs, jobs jobs!

What i dont get is how his "base" can be so blind to his ruse. Are they that hateful, self destructive and ignorant?

Forget russia. The man doesnt READ!!!
For fucks sake, he is in a childish twitter war with news anchors.
This man has his fingers next to the nuke code!.
How noble and dignified he is.

Yes.....you guys really stuck it to us liberals. How dare we elect a black president into office...twice. and then we had the gall to prefer a woman over a low life, but fortunate, con man. Yeah....you showed us.....

@Carla Noo. Your idiot president is to blame. He is a narcissist and a sociopathic liar. He has no clue what he is doing...

typical liberal always someone elses fault, he was far better then Hilary, I don;t think he is doing a good job, but he is doing better then Hilary, and he isn;t half as bad as FAKE MSM news would have us believe!.

your being miserable is your own darned FAULT! can't handle the fact someone you don;t agree with won

@Anonymousmouse typical liberal always someone elses fault, he was far better then Hilary, I don;t think he is doing a good job...

Listen.....i lived through many republican presidents. I have seldom agreed with their policies. But, i have learned to live with them, respected them.
Never have i had such an innate revultion toward any of them.

Btw, im not miserable. I have a life beyond the world of politics. But...the political arena is, as i said, not a good time.
There can be no serious debate regarding trump. His agenda has nothing to do with the average american citizen.
Hard to debate about inane tweets...

I just hope people turn out to the midterms. A large turnout there could actually balance the power.

Unfortunately dems are notorious for not showing up to the midterms. Every once in a while they'll come out and when they do you get 2006, they secured a two-thirds majority in both houses... That's massive - a constitutional majority if there ever was one.

Will that happen? I don't know. And even if it did, I'm not sure it would lame-duck him. This govt. has become so out of control, it could end up worse... and that's a scary thought.

@ForkNdaRoad I just hope people turn out to the midterms. A large turnout there could actually balance the power. Unfortunately...

As of right now, the President is blaming the democrats for not getting anything done, and no one is taking him take serious because it's the Republicans have full control... and everyone sorta responses with, "Um, Mr. President, it's your party not agreeing with themselves", and not the democrats.

If the democrats are able to get control and balance the power (or even get control of the Senate or House) then the Presidents verbal attacks will have some more bounce... which in theory could help him.

It's one of the strangest double edge swords, that I remember in recent politics... as he looks silly right now blaming the people that don't have the control. But if they do get control, he could help his augment.

As long as the Republicans stay against each other in disagreement, there is still a relatively balance of power. But overall your right, having a clear balance of power is nice too.

@Zolfie As of right now, the President is blaming the democrats for not getting anything done, and no one is taking him...

In theory, sure, there's nominal balance. The problem, I think, is that the repubs aren't actually in disagreement... this is a big show for them. There just waiting for the right distraction to come along so they can ram it through with little consequence.

Furthermore, they're postponing the implementation of the vast majority of cuts / repeal until after the midterms and perhaps even the presidential election. By the time they go into effect, they'll have a scapegoat.

@ForkNdaRoad In theory, sure, there's nominal balance. The problem, I think, is that the repubs aren't actually in...

Based on that prospective, I can see where you're coming from, and if you're correct, then people should be extremely worried about the non-balance of power.

But I personally believe there is a huge difference in the Republicans conservative wing and the Republicans moderate wing... and both are saying, we have the power to stop this, and we will stop it unless we get much more of what we want.

But I could be wrong on that, you could be correct that it's a show and I'm falling for it. It sure wouldn't be the first time politicians put on a big show.

@Zolfie Based on that prospective, I can see where you're coming from, and if you're correct, then people should be...

I hope I am wrong and they don't come to an agreement. The thought of this president having a rubber-stamp is terrifying to me.

@2601391

I just looked at that photo again. It is absolutely, telling.
Priceless

Oh it keeps getting funner and funner (not!) ... everytime people say it can't get worse... and then it gets worse...

And now a whole bunch of celebs have said they're going to run because a celeb won... and if celebs can keep winning, it's probably going to be very bad.

If Kanye West become President... (like he says he will be), then I have NO idea what I'm going to do... no smilieshock smilie

@Zolfie Oh it keeps getting funner and funner (not!) ... everytime people say it can't get worse... and then it gets...

That was a good joke...about Kanye. But then, hey...we laughed about Donald initially, too...didn't we?

@Sukiesnow That was a good joke...about Kanye. But then, hey...we laughed about Donald initially, too...didn't we?

Yeah, I don't think Kanye is joking, he seriously think he's going to run for President in 2024. And the scary thing is, you can't count him out, anything is possible now, if he and his group hog the airwaves, then it's possible Kanye could get traction if he's able to stay on message.

https://consequenceofsound.net/...-donald-trump/

Oh I am sure it will be comical

🦋