Have you ever been addicted to a game?

I'm addicted to this virtual online game. Help!

Image for post Have you ever been addicted to a game?
72% Yes 44% No -17% What?! 0% Other
ZaraZoopers avatar Games
4 33

I had few occasion I was to the point were I would play all night and it was effecting my work performance. Early MMORPGs, Evony (for example) was really bad and it lasted years.

I avoid on-line games, especially RPGs, like the plague. I do like solitary type games still. Never had a game station and am probably better off for having avoided that pitfall.

@VicZinc I had few occasion I was to the point were I would play all night and it was effecting my work performance. Early...

I play this game, and one of the players told me that a lady obsessed with it starved her dogs and neglected her kids. I am, to an extent, neglecting my career here. I think I need counseling.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vid...-starves-dogs/

@2601285

I end up deleting all games on my phone, but online games, I cannot resist. Thank Goodness my brother lost his PS

@2601359

I can relate.Now, I hope I recover, and start focusing o my exam.They mess up my life sad smilie.

I'm not addicted but I like to play Free Cell.

@VicZinc I do to. and Hearts and Sudoku

My husband does Sudoku....it's too hard for me, but I do a Crossword Puzzle every day...

@StarzAbove My husband does Sudoku....it's too hard for me, but I do a Crossword Puzzle every day...

Another (very simplistic and frustrating) game is 2048 - I think it only works on a phone.

I spent hours on that one, he might like it. It is a combo math/logic puzzle.

@VicZinc Another (very simplistic and frustrating) game is 2048 - I think it only works on a phone. I spent hours on...

Sounds interesting. Anything to do with math, he's great at....I'm just the opposite. But when it comes to spelling, I would have to rate him a -D. lol lol

@ZaraZooper I loved Sudoku, but I haven't played for years now.

That's great, but it's too hard for me, I don't have patience with it. lol

@StarzAbove That's great, but it's too hard for me, I don't have patience with it. lol

Yea. For silly people like me, the harder levels can take an hour, but I couldn't tell how time would pass. I also loved solving Sudoku on long flights.

@2601421

You're lucky they bore you . y smilie

A few, including Small Worlds

@Trish A few, including Small Worlds

I still play smallworlds. I quit thrice. sad smilie

@2601451

Yes, I used to play SimCity, until my brother used some cheat, it got a little boring; I saved the data and deleted.

Mainline drugs hehe smilie I have a problem with addiction too. I started playing this game 7 years back, and gave away all I had in the game twice; but now I'm back and nothing helps.

I used to play pool in low level tournaments. Pretty darn addictive with balls, that are mostly round, depending on how drunk you are.

Computer games... I played WoW for years. Now, even though I'm supposedly safe and sound with Linux, I'm playing Skyrim + DLCs on Wine... Tetris is fatally poisonous, stay away from it, folks! (EDIT: Didn't want to mention Fallout here, but apparently I have to... I am the one, who had the extra GECK in my drawer...)

I love slot mania.

Final Fantasy games -1 through 12 ;)

@2694331

Kudos to that

I love slot mania.I play it every day.

I'm addicted to Slot Mania.I have to play it every day.