+14

The media needs to be taken with a grain of salt, amirite?

Image for post The media needs to be taken with a grain of salt, amirite?
Mcflys avatar Politics
4 34
The voters have decided that Mcfly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Suddenly being a white male who's not gay, trans or any of the thousand genders in America became very unfortunate

@2601438

The only crime reports they post involved people of color. Well....any color other than american white. Makes me sick.

Carlas avatar Carla No Way +3Reply

So freaking true.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2612881

That's exactly what Trump wants....then it would be like living in N. Korea, Russia, etc.

99.95% of the media should not be believed.

We would be in serious trouble if the media was suppressed like Trump wants it to be. They might get it wrong sometimes, but when all channels and newspapers are reporting the same thing, it's worth taking note of. Trump would like people to believe it's all fake news about him, but it's turning out to be very true.

If they can't report the news honestly.They should get out of the business.

In that particular comparison, it's the difference between the media having a mugshot and not having a mugshot.

"Say cheese!"

The cops don't tell people to smile in mugshots, in fact, I don't think they allow it, they're looking for a neutral expression. But most people smile in photographs. Most people, not all, some people post pictures of themselves looking serious. The media will generally use the most unflattering or menacing image they can find for a negative story, but they have limited material to work with.

I haven't seen any indication the guy who shot his kids had any previous interactions with the police, so no mugshot, and after he shot himself in the head, I don't think they could show that image even if they could get it. So they had whatever was out there, and I guess that guy always smiled for the camera.

Contrary to progressive idiocy, Trump is not looking to suppress the media. It would be nice if they reported factually though. And, when they all report exactly the same thing - doesn't smell like collusion? None of the BS holds water despite them trying to refill every day for damned near a year now.

The most horrific crimes by blacks are never reported by the mainstream media.

@Cezar http://www.wichita-massacre.com/ ...

We get it cezar. You think people of color are the root of all evil.
Give it a rest...

Carlas avatar Carla No Way +2Reply
@Cezar I never said that.

No, not in so many words. Your posts speak volumes.

Carlas avatar Carla No Way +2Reply
@Carla No, not in so many words. Your posts speak volumes.

My post does speak volumes against the media who never reports real news.

@2601618

Right? Someone is covering those stories, he found them. I can find all kinds of violent news stories. They are always reported locally.

If the national news covered all the hateful things humans do to each other, one on one, that is all they would have time to report.

His sources dig for selective criminals, and sensationalize the stories.
That is clearly r.......... um, curious

Carlas avatar Carla No Way +2Reply
@2601639

Because it suits the narrative.

Carlas avatar Carla No Way +2Reply
@Carla Right? Someone is covering those stories, he found them. I can find all kinds of violent news stories. They are...

Maybe it would more your cup of tea if it were white police officers torturing black people.

@2601618

Yes, real news.

@2601642

Look what what I posted. It's real news.

Anonymous