+5

Special patriotic celebrations in Canada are like a regular day in the US. True...but is it because we're not as patriotic?

Image for post **Special patriotic celebrations in Canada are like a regular day in the US.** //True...but is it because we're not as patriotic?//
Sukiesnows avatar Music
8 16

No...it's because you are not simulating gun and cannon fire.

I grill all the time, and i dont drink. And this is always a good time of year to take a vacation or a long weekend. National holidays....paid day off for many.

It's possible that Canadians are more reserved.

Some of us are from Britain after all.

I am just agreeing cause I don't know how y'all celebrate.

🦋

I have no idea...

@DandyDon I have no idea...

It's mostly Canadians who realize this. We must not see patriotism as a cause for celebration...or something.

Even regular celebrations like Christmas...we do less of than the US.

@Sukiesnow It's mostly Canadians who realize this. We must not see patriotism as a cause for celebration...or something. Even...

So..going by that, if i didn't get a Canadian something for their birthday...it wouldn't bother them?..

we look like freaking CRAP with Trudeau as our leader. he deliberatly forgot alberta in his speech, he refused to hire a CANADIAN band, but rather had to find a band from a different country, ARG! pissed me off that we have such an idiot dictator wannabe as our leader

however happy canada day (belated I know) love my country just not the idiot in chief.