VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
10 15

Yes, but I stubbornly hang onto my photo albums. My daughter still loves going through them with me.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +6Reply

I still have lots of photo albums, and I still put more pictures in them. lol We all love going through them

It seems to me, but im a dinosaur, that film is permanent. I see a picture on my screen, it is forgotten in short order. But a photograph, printed on photo stock, held in my hand, stays with me.

I love our old photo albums. Filled with family and our individual and shared history.

@2601748

Thanks. Similar link in credits

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +2Reply

Probably, although many of us older folks still enjoy "thumbing" through our photo albums, and cherish them.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Even now, I'm going through your picture album and remembering the good old days, when you were young.

Yes. Most of my present pics are now on my fridge door.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +3Reply

sure has

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +1Reply

What is this "great joy" of which you speak? My mother had a dozen or so albums. Once I sat while she thumbed through one, pointing out every grandkid. Later, it occurred to me that there had been a young man standing silently in the room the whole time. It was one of the kids in the pictures. She never thought to introduce him!

Anonymous