+12

You like to know WHY.

WHY

Image for post **You like to know WHY.**
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
12 27

I always want to know "WHY" a person feels it is necessary to lie to me.

@2602227

I see no reason one has to lie to another person. But that's just me,,, guess I'm old fashioned.

I do. I am one of those people who beleive there is a reason. I can't just accept people are evil "just because".

Trishs avatar Trish Agree +5Reply
@Trish I do. I am one of those people who beleive there is a reason. I can't just accept people are evil "just because".

Something in thier brain chemistry. Sometimes triggered by overloads of negative emotions. Sometimes no overload needed.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2602158

So it never bears it's ugly head again.

I don't think we will ever know "why".

Sukie, please don't post her photo, and then have this turn into a moronic thread.

@dru18 I don't think we will ever know "why". Sukie, please don't post her photo, and then have this turn into a moronic...

I know; it's heartbreaking. I remember crying when I first read the book.

There is only so much choice of pics...,

@Sukiesnow I know; it's heartbreaking. I remember crying when I first read the book. There is only so much choice of pics...,

If this was a serious discussion of what she had to endure,and history repeating itself....., I could see the reason behind the photo.

She is just too real, for the comments I am reading above. Somethings just shouldn't be tongue and cheek.

Anyway, didn't mean to lecture. Have a good one. :)

@2602068

Nice falsetto.

@2602089

I'm just different and strange. Blame Sukie, as always.

I like to know the why's that are available. If i cant find them, i have a tendancy to hypothesize

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

Yes, I do. And I am grateful that there have been so many others who wanted to know why in the past so the sciences were developed which enabled mankind to enjoy ever-increasing levels of the standard of living. I can't even imagine living in the past where there were no toilets and sinks with running water!

you like to know why because you never know what is problem hierarchy for unknown universal sampling in NP hard problem to give you space in polynomial time...
Biblical God blesses America...

As for Anne Frank and the rest of the 6M who died along with her, the answer is EVIL - pure and simple. No just on Hitler's part, but of so many. It wasn't a 'German' thing - it was and still is an 'EVIL' thing. Sadly, this still exists today. I will never, ever understand man's inhumanity to man.

Depends..
Some things, I couldn't care less why?.

No, not always. Sometimes I could give two shits less "why" because I know everything happens for a reason and sometimes those reasons are good ones.

🦋

@Sukiesnow Look at the big picture. Do you know who my pic is of?

Yes of Anne Frank. I thought it was a "why" on everything type post not one about that particular part in history. Sorry I am here but not here...in a really good mood biggrin smilie

@Lil_Princess Yes of Anne Frank. I thought it was a "why" on everything type post not one about that particular part in history...

I understand you might not need to know how Febreeze works...but in a bigger picture...some issues cry for understanding...

Just putting my POV forth...