Do you think that aliens exist?

The ET kind - not the cross the border kind.

Image for post Do you think that aliens exist?
Budwicks avatar Religion
7 30

Right now there is a green, three eyed...9 foot tall person, light years away..
asking the same thing..

@2602254

Have you ever met an alien that doesn't look like an alien?

I think it's highly probably. However, I know of no evidence that shows extra-terrestrials have every visited our little planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

It's impossible for them not to.

@Budwick Impossible? How so?

The infinity of space coupled with the infinity of possibilities.

@Budwick Sorta like that Drake equation then.

I'm not familiar with a Drake Equation. I just spent a lot of time thinking about infinity, space, and time and came to my conclusion. What's the gist of the Drake equation?

@JerryHendrickson I'm not familiar with a Drake Equation. I just spent a lot of time thinking about infinity, space, and time and...

He (Drake) picked what he thought were key variables, like the ones you were pondering, and made an equation to approximate the number of planets that likely have life on them. Carl Sagan did something similar in his video series 'Cosmos'. He factored in a bunch of progressive crap sandwiches like the frequency that civilizations that advanced as far as we have destroyed their environment or themselves.

Given the magnitude of the universe and the fact that the variables are based on pure conjecture, there are many that don't take the equation seriously.

Zaphod wanted to inform all of you guys, that questioning his existence is a darn good idea. Carry on.

@2613574

I miss Bill Watterson and the silly man isn't even dead.

I do but I don't think they've ever visited earth. 乂º◡º乂

@2602281

Yes, I suppose we would.

I believe we are not the only ones.

Alien life forms, sure, given the size and diversity of the universe; to think Earth the only place that life could exist would seem pure ignorance.

Demons do

"Aliens" just means "anybody not from around here." Every international airport in the world has a door marked "ALIENS" and everybody from outside the country has to go there.

nature seek uncertainty in alien world...
see:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/...Lonely_Planets
Biblical God blesses America...

Anonymous