+7

I might never try heroin. I'm worried I might become addicted with the first sniff.

Image for post **I might never try heroin.** //I'm worried I might become addicted with the first sniff.//
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
9 32

Heroin and other opiate based drugs are the devil. I engaged with many heroin addicts in rehab. I was told that the first couple of times are incredible.
But, from then on you just chase that feeling, but it is never the same. Gets to the point where you just do it to not be sick. The sick part, i do understand. It is close to unbearable.

@2602298

Well...that's the big thing.

But why try something if without knowing it will be feel-good? No one ever tried drugs with the idea it will make them feel bad.

@2602310

I'd hope I'd be the one it didn't work with. But I don't think so...it would be nice to escape any addictions...even the one of coffee.

Have you ever wondered if you got kidnapped...you'd think your first thought might be fear of rape or something...but NO...it would probably be: "Hey... Do you guys have any coffee around here?"

Please don't. Best case is you love it (and probably become addicted). Worst case is you die.

Don't try it. It is not sniffed; people shoot it.

@2602547

Fuck that. I have only seen it used once. I felt evil in the room so strong that it scared the shit out of me.

@JerryHendrickson Don't try it. It is not sniffed; people shoot it.

I assume ppl shoot when sniffing no longer has the fast effect it used to. Interesting when a Rock 'n' Roll player is cautioning me on the usage of drugs.

How's the cooking going, Jer?

I don't know how to break this to you Jer....but there is a dichotomy between health food and cooking. Health food dictates that olive oil should NOT be heated up...that it should be served cool as with a salad drsg.

But, I've seen chef after chef disregard this knowledge. Why? One can use canola or veggie oil; it's the seasonings that count, right?

@Sukiesnow I don't know how to break this to you Jer....but there is a dichotomy between health food and cooking. Health food...

Depends on the olive oil, sukie. The lighter evol is made for dressings and such. The darker is made for cooking. They have different smoke points.

Some people find corn oils, peanut oils to be out of the range of healthful. Many used drawn butter, gee, or a mixture of either with olive oil.......

@Carla Depends on the olive oil, sukie. The lighter evol is made for dressings and such. The darker is made for cooking...

Yes...I like it, too... But health-wise, olive oil is not supposed to be heated since it destroys the chemistry and therefore the benefits.

No matter how bad things have got in my life that is a road I would never travel down.

🦋

@Lil_Princess No matter how bad things have got in my life that is a road I would never travel down. 🦋

See? That's how I feel...otherwise I might really like it...so it's best to stay away... grimly

@Sukiesnow See? That's how I feel...otherwise I might really like it...so it's best to stay away... grimly

I have watched drugs like that destroy my friends & my brother. Not only is he dying from his liver but drugs as well. It makes me sad because he stayed clean for 15 yrs then threw his life away for a little fun.

@Sukiesnow Cirrhosis of the liver? It's one of my fears....

Yes. He has been drinking since he was 15 & he is 51 now.

@Lil_Princess Yes. He has been drinking since he was 15 & he is 51 now.

Ugh. How is he feeling? And/or doing? Just so I know what to look forward to, possibly...

@Sukiesnow Ugh. How is he feeling? And/or doing? Just so I know what to look forward to, possibly...

He is extremely tired all the time, he has lost a lot of weight, and his blood sugar and blood pressure is out of control.

I won't ever try heroin because it's something I would never consider doing..