Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 9
@2602342

Too bad. I'm disappointed...not with you.

It reminds me of someone really young who doesn't know themselves...and doesn't have the verbal skills to say...much of anything.

It also reminds me of dating when I was 15 and we would sit there, just mostly holding hands...mute. No one would say much and we would both wish someone would break the ice.

@2602364

I agree but when you are young the sound of crickets in the silence can feel embarrassing; and it seemed to feel like I was responsible...or that's how I took it (certainly not now - sometimes it's great to grow up).....

TG for being an adult and I have learned how to fill the space with a lot of "nothing to say" pleasantries until we can fix on a topic. I can say he wasn't much help!

But he was a good kisser...when his dad wasn't looking. :)

It reminds me of myself in the past . I used to not say what was bothering me because I felt like the other person should know why I was upset it was based off of what they said. Today, I now speak up when something is wrong or something upsets me.

@Lil_Princess It reminds me of myself in the past . I used to not say what was bothering me because I felt like the other person...

That is so interesting. Do you think it's mostly girls that are like that? You can pass this info to your kids; I wish someone taught me how to communicate...but I don't think many ppl knew how to,,,in those days....

@Sukiesnow That is so interesting. Do you think it's mostly girls that are like that? You can pass this info to your kids; I...

I don't know my brothers are like that. Sometimes my kids are good bout speaking up because they know they can discuss anything with me and not be judged for their choices.

Here & there they will keep something until I ask.

Yea..one of those drama shows on tv that i stop watching after about 40 seconds..

Anonymous