+8

Some suicides are accidents. Drugs need to be understood; or mistakes can happen, like overdoses.

Image for post **Some suicides are accidents.** //Drugs need to be understood; or mistakes can happen, like overdoses.//
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
7 14
@2602355

Can you review it with me and other members? With Einstein rolling around lately and now Darwin...which theory are we talking about? The apple? Oh...I got it...ha... Evolution? Really?

Integrate your comment into my post.

@Sukiesnow Can you review it with me and other members? With Einstein rolling around lately and now Darwin...which theory are...

I know what you mean...ha ha...all those jokes online about the Winners of the Darwin Awards...they were so funny....

@2602704

Yes... Thank you.

I thought suicide was a decision someone made to end their life, so to me, an overdose isn't suicide, but just the mind turned to mush incapable of thinking.
Or maybe I misunderstand what you are saying.

@beachbum I thought suicide was a decision someone made to end their life, so to me, an overdose isn't suicide, but just the...

I think you were spot on...it's true most overdoses are accidents so when ppl start to whisper bad things I get belligerent (inside) and try to overwhelm the bad gossip with the true gossip.

The argument against mine can be...that leaving life is IN their minds...hence the OD being called a suicide.

Some are not accidents some are very intentional. My dad committed suicide by overdosing on purpose his prescription medication. He wanted to end his life because he felt like he was a burden. My dad was a smart man and knew what his medication would do to him if taken in large amounts.

🦋

@Lil_Princess Some are not accidents some are very intentional. My dad committed suicide by overdosing on purpose his...

I've known someone who did similar...and like everyone I wished they were able to express themselves rather than resorting to such drastic measures...

@Sukiesnow I've known someone who did similar...and like everyone I wished they were able to express themselves rather than...

What really breaks my heart is my dad never had a problem expressing his feelings. A lot of time he did it with humor. He was loved by so many people in fact everyone that he crossed paths with instantly loved my dad.

I know my dad had been silently fighting depression and in the end it won. My dad used to tell me that you can always find one positive out of a negative situation if you look really hard,something I don't understand is why he didn't because we were his one positive.

@Lil_Princess What really breaks my heart is my dad never had a problem expressing his feelings. A lot of time he did it with...

Hon....it's hard and a personal tough battle. All of your demons come out to attack.

I've known some (2) marriages - with kids - that have ended due to depression, but it certainly has a long-term effect.

@Sukiesnow Hon....it's hard and a personal tough battle. All of your demons come out to attack. I've known some (2) marriages...

I am no stranger to that. I have been battling severe depression for years. I have also attempted or planned to end things more than once. My demons and I don't always play well together.

I am so sorry for your loss. So many things in life that I don't understand, and I'm not about to offer any empty words - never been in your shoes, but you do have my sympathy and feel your loss in your words.