+10

I never knew those security questions were so important. Who was your BFF as a teen, what was the first car you purchased? Who remembers stuff like that...?

Who has a BFF as a teen... I had a bunch of friends... And vehicles... perhaps a guy can remember that... Well, apparently they ask you these questions to verify your identity...like 10 years later....

Image for post **I __never__ knew those security questions were so important.** Who was your BFF as a teen, what was the first car you purchased? //Who remembers stuff like that...?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
9 12

I remember all those things. And much further back...

@Carla I remember all those things. And much further back...

The problem is you just can't fill in let's say..."Camry"...you have to give exactly what year...everything you filled in initially...

And BFF...you can remember? I put in about 6 of my best friends... Still no dice.

@Sukiesnow The problem is you just can't fill in let's say..."Camry"...you have to give exactly what year...everything you...

I do. I remember my best friend in kindergarden. Teachers names too.

But....introduce me to someone, i will remember thier face forever, but will forget thier name seconds after it's spoken.

@Carla I do. I remember my best friend in kindergarden. Teachers names too. But....introduce me to someone, i will...

I remember my BFF in kindergarten, too. But that's not who I hung around with in my teens...but like I said I had a bunch of friends and my faves would rotate...so I can't remember whom I wrote down....

Once I was on a crowded subway...and we were stalled. As a time-waster, I thought: I'm sure that if I look closely..there will be someone on here that I recognize. So I woke up and furtively (I hope) inspected everyone...sure enough. Someone from a previous job...had a beard now....

Everyone remembers the firsts.

Are you a terrorist? You can tell us. It's not like NSA was spying on us.

Echelon says "Hello, world!"

I remember quite a bit about my past.

I can remember that stuff easy, it is why I walked in the kitchen that I can't seem to remember

🦋