StarzAboves avatar Technology
6 19
@2602793

Everything he does is reported on the news. It is just that his biggest newsmakers, the ones that get the most coverage, are the very ignorant things he says and does.

All of his surrogates have pointed out, his tweets are official presidential statements.
The news has reported on all the other potus statements.

Daily idiotic statement, daily coverage pointing out said idiocy.

@Carla Everything he does is reported on the news. It is just that his biggest newsmakers, the ones that get the most...

If he hates the press so badly why does he keep watching CNN, MSNBC all the time. He watches 5 hours of TV every day. Pathetic, when he has so many important things to concern him....Korea, Syria, Russia comes to mind.

@StarzAbove If he hates the press so badly why does he keep watching CNN, MSNBC all the time. He watches 5 hours of TV every...

That is what old people do. Well...the ones that feel they have nothing more urgent pressing.

Hey.....this is what the people wanted. Gotta give 'em what they want.

@Carla That is what old people do. Well...the ones that feel they have nothing more urgent pressing. Hey.....this is...

He has a lot of urgent business to attend to, but he would rather mess around on Twitter and TV. He's unhinged and mentally unstable in my opinion.

@Carla He absolutely is.

Now he's telling China to deal with North Korea, and all along he told NK that if they didn't stop they would have to deal with us. Typical bully crap. Tough until someone fights back then they run and hide.

@2602793

OMG, thanks for the info I hadn't heard that. The man thinks only of himself, never of our country or what the 4th really and truly means. Completely ignoring our veterans and military, he knows no shame.

@2602979

I know you dont watch much television, but......everytime you see them together, when he looks at her, she looks back approvingly. As soon as he turns, her face goes blank.
Now i will think she also has a little bile in her throat....

@2602979

Again, you nailed it. hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2602789

I like pulling his chain, and yours too, Sir Johnny! hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2602840

lol It'll do. lol

@2602849

Here it is....right where you left it. lol

@2602853

Sure I knew....I don't miss much. lol You wanna play, OK....Image in content

the better side of america

@TomboyJanet the better side of america

For sure....it's good to see some good stuff now.... with Trump as president, that doesn't happen.

Anonymous