0

Grant Stinchfield defends Dana Loesch's "Violence of Lies" NRA ad and blasts the violent left and lying media who are demanding an apology for warning America about chaos...

Grant Stinchfield of NRA TV delivers a powerful message to left wing party of perpetual outrage! While the left has used it's propaganda wing called the media to lie, exaggerate and at times fail to cover stories that don't fit the agenda - they have encouraged their constituents to burn cities and loot, wage war on the police and now on the president and his supporters.

The right used to be the silent majority. We ain't so silent anymore. And, that seems to upset the sensibilities of the left. They need safe places, they need to silence free speech, CNN has even threatened to find and destroy the person that made that video of Trump throwing the CNN logo to the mat.

https://www.nratv.com/series/stinchfield/video/stinchfield-we-dont-apologize-for-telling-the-truthImage for post Grant Stinchfield defends Dana Loesch's "Violence of Lies" NRA ad and blasts the violent left and lying media who are demanding an apology for warning America about chaos...
Budwicks avatar People & Celebrities
4 19

The NRA ad seems like a call to action. I'm just not sure what that action is. What does the "clenched fist of truth" do? Just join the NRA?

@2603960

True. There seem to be a growing number of Americans who get excited by the thought of another civil war. How some people can hope for such a tragedy is beyond me.

@PhilboydStudge The NRA ad seems like a call to action. I'm just not sure what that action is. What does the "clenched fist of...

So, .... - you didn't hear him calling the NRA to the streets to loot, rape and pillage? Cool! Me neither.

@Budwick So, .... - you didn't hear him calling the NRA to the streets to loot, rape and pillage? Cool! Me neither.

No doubt the people doing the looting, burning, and pillaging are the problem, not the NRA nor their ads. The outrage over this ad was predictable and the demagogues (who I hate) will attempt to use it in anyway they can.. But still, the ad is not proposing any sort of reasonable solution either.

The appropriate way to "stop the madness" of these riots is to use the police and even the National Guard. The rioters deserve trials, and then probably some jail time. The appropriate way to fight "fake news" is to shed light on the truth.

Sometimes it seems like forces out of our control will soon (or already have) lead us down a path of violence and retribution, and once on that path it will be difficult to exit.. and all I can do is sit and watch.

Okay...his ploy? Sending as many right wing nutjobs to the nearest sporting goods or gun shop to buy a new gun.

They need to protect themselves from the marauding left wing anarchists! By god we are going to burn down the country. And anderson cooper is gonna lead the charge!

@Carla Okay...his ploy? Sending as many right wing nutjobs to the nearest sporting goods or gun shop to buy a new...

His ploy?
The NRA doesn't sell or manufacture guns you know.

We need to protect all our liberties.

I don't think Cooper could lead his way out of a paper bag.

So, you got any thing of substance? Or, just made up stuff to try and mock the video?

That NRA ad is kind of disturbing to me. I do not want to think of my fellow Americans as the "enemy", simply because we don't agree 'politically'.

I do read and listen to quite a few media outlets. Not one of them has condoned, encouraged, or "told" me to engage in violence to resist the people or policies I disagree with. Protesting is obviously is as much a "right" in this country as owning firearms is. Destruction of other people's property, or physically harming them, clearly is not.

By the way....the NRA are big supporters of Safari International, and trophy-hunters in general. One of their latest victories....
https://thinkprogress.org/congr...s-9ca5d3ae3929

@Piper2 That NRA ad is kind of disturbing to me. I do not want to think of my fellow Americans as the "enemy"...

I think you read a lot more into the message than was there. The people assassinating police officers are not your typical fellow American Piper. The people that burned Baltimore are not our friends.

Interesting that you find this message disturbing, one that simply says "we're defending ourselves".

@Budwick I think you read a lot more into the message than was there. The people assassinating police officers are not your...

No, I think not. I read the transcript of and listened to the ad several times. No, they certainly are not. Who is this mysterious "they" though, I wonder. The ad was clearly not just referring to those who commit criminal acts.

I'm quite sure that most ALL of us agree with defending ourselves, loved ones, and property.

"The only way we stop this, the only way we save our country and our freedom is to fight this violence of lies with the clenched fist of truth. I’m the National Rifle Association of America and I’m freedom’s safest place."

I'm also quite sure that my "truth" is not the same as the NRA's, or the conservative media host's who narrated the ad.

Sounds like an us vs. them call to action, to me. We have enough of that going on, already....

@Piper2 No, I think not. I read the transcript of and listened to the ad several times. No, they certainly are not. Who...

The "they" are a nebulous group of people doing things that undermine our rights. The viewer is left to make up his/her own mind on who exactly "they" are, and how we should fight them.

And the ad's choice of words.. Assassinate real news. Another Hitler. Violence of lies. Clenched fist of true. All very provocative.

The pot doesn't need any stirring. We already had one lunatic shoot people because of their party affiliation and implied political views. No need getting any more of them riled up.

@PhilboydStudge The "they" are a nebulous group of people doing things that undermine our rights. The viewer is left to make up...

Oh, I believe I got the gist of who the "they" in the NRA ad is, and it sure as heck isn't just those who commit violent crimes....something most all of us condemn.

I couldn't agree more, that "the pot" doesn't need any more stirring. As far as know, there have not any been protests that turned into violent riots for lately. Not any of note in this country, anyway.
I have to wonder what motivated the NRA's very provocative ad at this time. The country was united in our horror about that politically motivated shooting. People were agreeing that tamping down "hateful" rhetoric about the other side would be a good idea.
The NRA does indeed profit greatly from the gun industry, and gun sales have lagging since the last presidential election...

The mysterious 'they' ? With all your study techniques Piper, I'm pretty sure a bright girl such as yourself can figure out it's 'to every member of the violent left' - the very first words he speaks in the video.

Your truth? Piper - there's only one truth. If you think there is more, you might be getting close to the root of your problem.

Us and Them? - Yup, he states that clearly too. Us - believers in freedom, them - burning cities down.

Maybe it's that 'clenched fist of truth' that bothers you. Hey, look at that - there's that truth word again!

@Budwick The mysterious 'they' ? With all your study techniques Piper, I'm pretty sure a bright girl such as yourself can...

Ah...THAT video. I was obviously commenting on the actual ad that has sparked some discussion and evidently, "outrage". That angry, "outraged" Stinchfield guy in that video, did have a few points that I agree with.

Neither the 'left' or 'right', has any business pointing any self-righteous fingers at either side, concerning violence. No public figure has "openly called for the assassination of the current president, though. A not very funny comedian posted something that was condemned by most everyone, and she has certainly suffered the consequences of it. Madonna's outburst at the march was undeniably ridiculous, but not exactly a call to blow up the White House.

Yeah Budwick, there is truth and there are lies. Then there is all that in-between part, when even intelligent and reasonable people see, read, or experience the very same thing, and perceive it differently....
Yeah, it does sort of bother me, for reasons I've already stated. Truth though, is something I value very much, and always have. Of course confirming and knowing the truth about something sometimes more than "bothers" me, but I still want to know...

The violent left and media always become outraged when they are called out with actual proof of their anti-American violent behavior and outright lies!

Anonymous