Trump seems to be very confused lately, is he in the first stages of dementia? It sure looks like it, he can't remember what he says from day to day, doesn't seem to know where his limo was. Scary.

It's particularly scary now that he will be meeting with a lot of dignitaries from different countries, and Putin. If Putin compliments him, Trump will do anything Putin wants.

President Trump Wanders Away From His Limousine ConfusedConfused Trump Wanders Away From His Limousine, Gets Directed Back To Ithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y-0Q5-gMcI
StarzAboves avatar Politics
10 42
@2603630

I think you're right.

@2603679

I think a neurologist should be called in as well as the White House physician. He is definitely showing signs of dementia. That's probably why he wouldn't show his medical records before becoming president, when all other presidents have done that willingly.

@2603679

How about posting that for all of us to see?

@2603689

OK! No problem.

@2603631

That's probably why he didn't show his medical records to anyone before he was president.

@2603734

All countries have lost respect for him, mainly because he thinks he can bully them around. It's going to be very interesting when Merkel of Germany meets up with him again on her turf. He seems to forget that all those dignitaries are just as important as he is, plus 100% smarter in world affairs, Trump knows nothing.

@2604119

Yes, lol, I heard that he wouldn't stop there unless they assured him that there would be crowds of approving people. lol And the government hired busloads of people to attend his speech. lol How insecure is that.

@2604125

What do you expect from a crazed lunatic. biggrin smilie

I'd bet the farm, he won't get that kind of reception from Merkel, after not shaking her hand in the White House, I hope she throttles him good.

@2604131

or Russia and China, that's scary.

Remember this is the man who took a comedy bit seriously and tried to sue because a sketch wasn't real

@TomboyJanet Remember this is the man who took a comedy bit seriously and tried to sue because a sketch wasn't real

If anyone says anything against him, he's goes after them in a mean manner. He hates Obama so much because he knows he can never be the man/president Obama was....so he is seeking revenge by trying to dismantle every thing that Obama accomplished, that's how little the man is.

I don't know. This sounds like the Left's version of Hillary Clinton's alleged seizure.

@2603656

Sooner than later.

@PhilboydStudge I don't know. This sounds like the Left's version of Hillary Clinton's alleged seizure.

It's not the left's version....that's Trump right there in that video stumbling around and very confused. The left did not make that up.

@StarzAbove It's not the left's version....that's Trump right there in that video stumbling around and very confused. The left...

Just as the Right had a video of Hillary having a "seizure". The made up part is in the interpretation of the video.

@PhilboydStudge Just as the Right had a video of Hillary having a "seizure". The made up part is in the interpretation of the video.

Hillary did have an episode, whether it was a seizure or not, but she was in bed rest for a couple of days. I think Trump should see a neurologist to end the gossip. If it's nothing, that's good.

@2604109

Thanks CT, people seem to have forgotten all the worrisome things this president has done and is doing. I've noticed that he never puts his wife first, in line to greet others, not very gentlemanly in my opinion, and he never holds her hand while descending down steps. Even Jared holds onto Ivanka. Heaven forbids if Malania should trip and fall, Trump would probably just keeping walking on, and let his aides help her up.

@2604323

I think you're right....and she's probably glad!!!

Remember when they all tried to say Hillary was...well....something bad... That was sad; so now Donald is getting it back...:)

@Sukiesnow Remember when they all tried to say Hillary was...well....something bad... That was sad; so now Donald is getting...

Yes, and Trump was the one that started it all, and now when he is getting it back, he's crying like a whiny baby....he says stupid things, and then sends Sarah Huckabee Sanders out to clean up his miss. He is unfit to be dog catcher, let alone president.

@2604327

I wish he would get out of the White House, he's making a mockery of it and himself.

@2604206

I've noticed a lot of the Trump supporters are very angry, I'd be angry too if I voted for that orange lump.

Yes, that was definitely "odd".

@Piper2 Yes, that was definitely "odd".

Very odd....signs of dementia, for sure.

@2604307

I doubt it.... he needs a stronger med!

@2604320

Good question, someone should ask Trump, oops, I forgot he doesn't have a clue as to what's in that health care bill.

Hes probably got a lot going on and considering that he is under such scrutiny from the American people 24/7 without anyone cutting him some slack for being human, he is probably tired. I certainly wouldn't call it dementia. He is no where near as bad as John McCain and no one is mentioning how he is crawling out of his coffin to show up at Congress to forget his own name. Trumps doing a good job.

@Jaxxi Hes probably got a lot going on and considering that he is under such scrutiny from the American people 24/7...

John McCain is not the President of the United States. Trump is. If he would stop his stupid tweets, maybe he wouldn't be so tired.

Every president is under scrutiny 24/7, that's to be expected. Trump is not doing a good job, he has not got one thing accomplished....and with all his lies his approval rating is dropping more each day. The man is not fit to be a president.

@StarzAbove John McCain is not the President of the United States. Trump is. If he would stop his stupid tweets, maybe he...

He is being sabotaged by the powers that be. Don't you get it? Trumps winning was not expected, nor welcome in the world of politics. The political world is trying everything in their power to discredit him, make him look stupid, get him impeached, if he could just do his job without the bullshit and are you getting your news from an American news station? No one has all the facts on this stuff and who are they polling? Democrats who voted for Hillary? It's all smoke and mirrors.

@Jaxxi He is being sabotaged by the powers that be. Don't you get it? Trumps winning was not expected, nor welcome in the...

No one is trying to make him look stupid, he's doing it all by himself.

If he would do his job instead of tweeting nonsense, trying to suppress the press, degrading everyone who doesn't agree with him, there would be no problem.

He isn't qualified to be president, don't YOU get it?

It's not smoke and mirrors, it's the truth.

@2604116

....and those darn bullies, all seem to be powerful women...lol

@2604308

He's a master of making himself look ignorant, it comes naturally.

@2604324

That's very true. Obama took the criticism like a man/president, not like this whiny baby.