TomboyJanets avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
7 19

"Oh my god! Hold on tight here we go!"

There were four of us sitting on an old concrete footing. We were holding onto the rebar loops sticking our of all sides of the thing. It was pretty massive. I had just said something like 'I bet if we put our minds to it we can astoproject this slab into outer space'. Just then a huge Aurora Borealis started and I thought we had succeeded; it seemed like we were hurdling through space-time as shimmering curtains of purple blue yellow and crimson light surrounded us in undulating waves. It was my proudest moment.

@VicZinc "Oh my god! Hold on tight here we go!" There were four of us sitting on an old concrete footing. We were holding...

Yes, vic. I would be proud of that, too.

I see the northern lights from time to time. They have to be kicking in the u p, If i see them as i have to catch them over the treeline. I have only seen greens, sometimes tinged with yellow red....

I think the most profound statements associated with being high or drunk, usually come the next day. "I did what?"

"I'll have a meh"

One time in college my friends and I got super-high. Then we decided to go grab a bite to eat at a local Greek greasy spoon diner. Walking to our table was like navigating a Pablo Picasso painting. Angles seemed to be jutting out all over the place. Anyway, I couldn't decide what to order and so when the waitress asked me what I wanted, I thought I would start by ordering a glass of milk. "I'll have a meh" came out of my mouth. It sounded like I died mid-sentence. Then I started laughing uncontrollably. The waitress eventually walked away without taking my order. Ah.. good times.

I told someone once that I was acting strange because I'm "Part Lunar" which would imply either I am partially an orbiting satellite or I am a crossbreed with some moon alien. I don't know why I said it I was looking at the moon at the time But It could have also been I meant to say "Partially like Luna Lovegood from harry potter" or that I worshiped a Lunar Goddess. Or perhaps I was trying to say I'm partially a lunatic. I dunno! Nor do I know why I didn't just go full lunar!

I was at a NASCAR race in Watkins Glen N.Y. and proclaimed "I am the very drunkest person in the world! Nobody is drunker than me!"

@JerryHendrickson I was at a NASCAR race in Watkins Glen N.Y. and proclaimed "I am the very drunkest person in the world! Nobody is...

Was that you? 1976 July 10th World Championship of Makes - 6 hours at Watkins Glenn

I was the guy tripping my ass off on top of the burning bus.

@VicZinc Was that you? 1976 July 10th World Championship of Makes - 6 hours at Watkins Glenn I was the guy tripping my...

No, more like '96. I was on top of a van cheering Lake Speed on. I don't think that he ever won a NASCAR race in his career but I just thought his name was cool for racing and I liked the look of his car. Anyway, I'm less than an hour from the Glen.

Probably the old classic "I think I'm gonna be sick."

Something like: ...it's now that we live...I'm livin' in the NOW.

I have never been drunk. My LSD tastes like John this morning...

I literally keep a note on my phone of all the funny stuff my friends and I say when we're fucked up.. allow me to present some of my personal favorites

Your instinct is to bite into pizza rolls like a vampire

Do you ever see people that look like they should live in Chicken Run world

If eating ass isn't in the meat food group, what would it be in? Dairy?

Never been drunk. Really, I fall asleep before i can drink enough to be drunk.

Im gonna puke...

Anonymous