Trump gets snubbed by Poland's First Lady. lol The look on his face is priceless....how dare anyone snub him? lol How dare her walk past him and go to Melania. lol Wonder how long before he starts tweeting about her? lol

I'm sure he will have a few snotty words to say to Melania after that little episode. lol Once again, it's proof that not every one thinks Trump is important, and to be snubbed by a First Lady....priceless!!!!

Mr Trump’s handshake fail with Polish first lady is best snub of 2017ald Trump went in for a handshake with Agata Kornhauser-Duda, Poland’s first lady, when she outright stonewalled him — and the gif is glorious.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx3zdUYUCWI
StarzAboves avatar Politics
10 36
@2604301

Oh man is right....to get snubbed by a strong woman, I'm sure he's fuming. lol

On behalf of the American People I would like to thank Agata Kornhauser-Duda.

@2604303

Oh, they'll say it was fake news, and she didn't snub him at all. lol

@2604302

....She sure burst his bubble didn't she. lol He will be tweeting about how he snubbed her, when he gets home. lol

@2604306

He said his usual crap, didn't he, blaming Obama, blaming the media, and siding in with Russia. He's dissing his own people and protecting Putin. What a moron.

@2604312

For sure....but the spin won't work this time...it's plain for all to see, he was snubbed and he couldn't believe it....especially by a strong and important lady. Hilarious.

She knew people would be watching. What a move...

His speech was so strange, even for Trump.

@2604538

I hope they haul him off, kicking and screaming.

@dru18 I hope they haul him off, kicking and screaming.

I think that's what's gonna happen soon, I hope.

@StarzAbove I think that's what's gonna happen soon, I hope.

It better, I can't take yet another "meeting" revealed.

@dru18 It better, I can't take yet another "meeting" revealed.

He's being revealed again. It was reported he wasn't welcomed at the G20 meeting like he hoped he would be, no one was approaching him, because he doesn't matter anymore.

havehttp://www.amirite.com/811591-and-this-is-what-the-world-thinks-of-america-since-trump-became-president-so-sad-it-didnt-have

@StarzAbove He's being revealed again. It was reported he wasn't welcomed at the G20 meeting like he hoped he would be, no...

He's not a likable person, that is a given. He never was likable, but I use to think he was reasonable. Now, I truly believe, we are dealing with a madman.

Russia seems to be coming closer and closer, and it all is leading to one door, the one to the Oval office.

Lol, I'm not sure she did it with the intent to be insulting though. Her eyes seemed to be already on Melania when she moved. It's a First Lady to another First Lady. Kind of makes sense. It would be way more shocking if it was President Andrzej doing that.

Still, if Agata did it on purpose only to mess with him, then that's kind of childish. Like when Trump ignored Merkel, barely even looking at her. They're all adults, people who are the faces of their countries, even with him being a disgrace or if they don't like each other, manners are manners. Dropping to his level just doesn't seem the best manner to do it. I believe in being the better person, especially in the position that they represent.

I'm waiting for his tweet. If he can restrain himself here, it would be amazing, but since he keeps disappointing with his reactions at any time I expect maturity, I won't hold on to any hopes.

@Sofia Lol, I'm not sure she did it with the intent to be insulting though. Her eyes seemed to be already on Melania when...

I feel as though she did it on purpose, to show him that he's not as important as he thinks he is. If she had any respect for him, she would have shook his hand when he extended it. He will never forget that episode and soon he will probably tweet about it, saying she had no manners, or is a stupid Pole. He can't stand strong women, and she's one of the strongest.

Plus, I feel sorry for Melania, Trump never considers her, never helps her when descending from an airplane, always walks in front of her, to let people know how important he is....he has no manners whatsoever.

@StarzAbove I feel as though she did it on purpose, to show him that he's not as important as he thinks he is. If she had any...

I'll keep the theory that she simply intended to go to Melania first because "one First Lady to another First Lady" thing. It just seems that way no matter how many times I watch the video.

I know he has no manners. It's one of the reasons I've never liked him.

@Sofia I'll keep the theory that she simply intended to go to Melania first because "one First Lady to another First Lady"...

I would agree, Sofia, except that she walked right past, his extended hand.

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

@dru18 I would agree, Sofia, except that she walked right past, his extended hand. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

A posted a video below showing her shaking his hand right after. For what it seems she went to Melania because President Andrzej was shaking Trump's hand.

Thank you :D

@Sofia A posted a video below showing her shaking his hand right after. For what it seems she went to Melania because...

Guess we're looking at the wrong video. Trump extended his hand to her, and she walked right by him, and went to Melania, definitely a snub, and you can tell by the look on his face he didn't like it one bit. If she shook his hand later, fine, but she definitely snubbed him.

@StarzAbove Guess we're looking at the wrong video. Trump extended his hand to her, and she walked right by him, and went to...

What wrong video? The videos are the same, expect the one I posted shows more, which can make a lot of difference with context and stuff.

She did not snubbed him. He and President Andrzej were shaking hands and she went to Melania. Trump advanced at that point, and it would actually be rude to Melania to stop when she already had her hand extended to her. She then turned to Trump, they said their hellos and then Andrzej went to shake Melania's hand. No one seemed bothered with it at the end. If something, it was just awkward timing.

@Sofia What wrong video? The videos are the same, expect the one I posted shows more, which can make a lot of difference...

It's very evident to everyone but you that she snubbed him.... whatever.

Enjoy your evening.

@StarzAbove It's very evident to everyone but you that she snubbed him.... whatever. Enjoy your evening.

It's evident to the people who haven't watched the full video. I posted the video for a reason - when I saw it all it was quite obvious she did not snubbed him, and that someone purposely cut the video to push that idea. Have a nice night.

@2604819

Lol, thank you, I guess. And I hope so.

@2605136

I've seen someone saying she had already shaken his hand minutes before... I can't find evidence of that though, but with the story going big, if it's true, someone will find it.

@2605136

It appears she shaken his hand right after, not before.
See at 4:13
Video: YouTube video thumbnail
She didn't ignored him. She simply went to Melania first, while President Andrzej was shaking Trump's hand.

I'd seen that video on HuffPost and relished every microsecond of it, lol ;D

It was very obvious that she snubbed Trump, can't say that I blame her....who would want to shake hands with that moron, never know where those hands have been. lol

Anonymous