It's time for a deep and serious question: When eating M&M's what color tastes best to you?

Image for post It's time for a deep and serious question:   When eating M&M's what color tastes best to you?
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
12 54

Tan. Do they still make those?

@VicZinc Tan. Do they still make those?

Until 1975, every bag contained brown, yellow, green, red and tan candies. Once orange M&Ms were added in 1976, tan seemed a little redundant, but tans were the originals. They were around since the start and they helped contribute to the lovely year-round autumnal color scheme that M&Ms was rocking! It was an aesthetic! No one seems to know exactly when they stopped making the tan ones.

@VicZinc Until 1975, every bag contained brown, yellow, green, red and tan candies. Once orange M&Ms were added in 1976, tan...

They make certain colors for every holiday. I buy the pastel ones for Easter, orange and brown for Halloween, green and red for Christmas, and I just bought red, white and glue for the 4th.... but they all tasted the same. lol

@StarzAbove They make certain colors for every holiday. I buy the pastel ones for Easter, orange and brown for Halloween...

For some reason that reminds my of a poem I wrote a long time ago...

Drawing Jerry

Jerry was a
sandbox pal
made truck noises
better than anyone
lots of spit
which was the trick

chewed his
sandwiches with
open mouth
because of
his tongue
which was too big to fit

his red hair
stuck out
in every direction
round face
skinny eyes
which made him fun to draw

laughed snot
out of his nose
liked to eat
the crayons
purple one first
which he said tasted best

I used the
yellow-orange
crayon
for his skin
I wanted pink
which was not in the box

Jerry said that day
that the best part
of "human being"
is "being"
which it is

© 4 years ago, Vic Zinc LLC humanity poems • thoughts poems

@2604581

This was a joke question, but people are taking it seriously. No matter the color, they all taste the same. hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2604601

no, I just laughed because no one said they all taste the same. lol

I figure the Brown M&Ms ones are the most Natural.

For Smarties my fave colour is Yellow.....

@2604825

Oh no, not another spanking....ouch, ouch, please stop, I'll behave. cry smiliecry smilie

@2604830

The devil makes me do it. lol

I always imagined the brown ones were more chocolatey. chew smilie

@2604366

But what color are they....the color makes a very big difference. hehe smilie

@2604375

I just bought a package of red and white for the 4th. But they don't taste any different than the greens, blues, browns. lol

But I guess some people...those with no sense of humor, will get all upset and argue with me....lol

When i was a kid, i always ate the brown ones first.
Remember when they discontinued red?

@StarzAbove They still make red ones, just bought a bag of red and white for the 4th.

From the mid seventies to the mid eighties there were no red m&ms.
Red dye#2 was erroneously thought to cause cancer. Public scrutiny forced the little red guy out. M&ms didnt even use#2 they used #40. But they replaced red with orange.
Again it was the public that brought them back, in the mid eighties.

@Carla From the mid seventies to the mid eighties there were no red m&ms. Red dye#2 was erroneously thought to cause...

I didn't know that, thanks for the info. I was probably on a diet and wasn't buying M&M's at that time. lol

Always wanted the red, whether it was a life-saver, or an M&M.

I love all of them and they all taste the same to me.

Whatever color orange green and red make...all smashed up in my mouth..

I like them all but most candy I only eat the red and yellow ones and give the rest away

🦋

@Lil_Princess I like them all but most candy I only eat the red and yellow ones and give the rest away 🦋

lol That's funny, they all taste the same, I just grab a handful no matter what color. hehe smiliehmm smilie

@Lil_Princess I think so lol

Speaking of M&Ms, I think I'll go grab a handful, but all I have are red, white and blue. Darn it, no yellow ones. frown smiliefrown smilie

@Lil_Princess I almost bought some at the store yesterday now I wish I would have

I bought some for the 4th....that's why they are red, white and blue....but they taste just like the green, brown and yellow ones. lol

@StarzAbove I bought some for the 4th....that's why they are red, white and blue....but they taste just like the green, brown...

I saw those and almost bought a bag. I did get some caramel ones but I wasn't impressed with them

@Lil_Princess I saw those and almost bought a bag. I did get some caramel ones but I wasn't impressed with them

I've never had them, thanks, I won't buy any if they aren't any good. I like the peanut ones and almonds, but can't find the almonds anymore

@StarzAbove I've never had them, thanks, I won't buy any if they aren't any good. I like the peanut ones and almonds, but...

I haven't seen the almond ones myself in a while now that you mentioned it. Yes the caramel was really dry and hard. I bought them in two different places and both were alike.

Anonymous