+8

If you treat political parties as sports teams - meaning denying all flaws on your party and putting the blame always on the "opposition" - congratulations, you're an extremist, and with that, an embarrassment of your party.

I personally think this is pretty obvious, but since I still see people acting like this all around, I feel like I can be Captain Obvious for a few seconds and shine a little bit of reality around. Since these people are always the ones so proud of their party, I just think they should be aware they're actually ruining their's party reputation. There's a different between love/respect and obsession. One is perfectly okay and I think everyone should support it, the other is unhealthy and destructive. Choose well which one you think will help your country. Peace to you all**