0

Dark days , Dark thoughts I thought they had left me. I Prayed you had all but gone from this Fractured mind but some how you crept in and now I feel like I am falling. Spiraling down into a pit of Darkness. Tears trickle down my Cheeks as thoughts of Losing my Mind seem but a Hares Breath away. I don't feel Strong enough to Fight. My Spirit is Broken and my Heart aches. I just don't want to Hurt anymore.

https://media.tenor.com/images/afd4d2e68d0fd856a8e9f97191255ff5/tenor.gif
4 6

Sorry to hear you are so discouraged and in a dark place. Please talk to someone and get some help. No one has to go through anything like that. God Bless!

Again, I'm so worried and sorry that you are going through this terrible phase in your life. Please PM me, maybe just talking to someone will give you strength. Please.....

I understand. Please take heart and you know that saying: Don't sweat the small stuff. And here's the kicker: And it's all small stuff.

As I read your post it was almost as if I had wrote that speaking of myself. I understand how that pain feels all to well. It is a constant battle I fight silently with myself.

I also felt broken, unwanted, damaged...sometimes the feeling were so overwhelming I couldn't breathe. I didn't start really feeling like a person again until a couple of weeks ago so please don't give up hope. Don't think you are alone because you ain't. If you need someone to talk to you can message me privately.

🦋