Why are some Trump supporters so angry? Trump won, but yet all we hear are posts dissing liberals. Not one post about Trump's accomplishments. Could it be that they have realized that Trump has not lived up to any of his campaign promises and that they made a huge mistake in voting for him....Amirite?

Not one post praising Trump coming from some supporters, all they are doing is dissing the liberals and still blaming Obama. Some are out of control, so mad they can't think for themselves and have resorted to copying other's posts on this site, blocking for no reason, breaking the rules of the site, spewing such hate for others; their master has been in office since January and those months have all been chaotic, consisting of lies, stupid tweets, I guess they are ashamed of the man they thought would clean the swamp, instead he has filled it with alligators.

Image for post Why are some Trump supporters so angry?   Trump won, but yet all we hear are posts dissing liberals.   Not one post about Trump's accomplishments.   Could it be that they have realized that Trump has not lived up to any of his campaign promises and that they made a huge mistake in voting for him....Amirite?
StarzAboves avatar Politics
7 33
@2605764

You nailed it. And that's exactly why Trump is trying to undo everything Obama did. He's so jealous of him that he is and was a better man and president than Trump would ever be.

@2605789

I agree. Putin has something on Trump or he wouldn't be acting this way....I just hope the investigations find out what that is before Trump wrecks our country, and right now he's on his way of doing just that.

@2605817

I seriously believe that will happen or he will have to resign or be impeached as soon as the investigations are finished and the truth comes out. He's a crook, and the Republicans know it. Unless they want their party to become a thing of the past, they better step up to the plate and do something about him.

@2605937

Or the Republican Party?

This tells it all....sent to me by a good friend.

@2605792

Thanks, friend! biggrin smilie

@2605798

It sure is. Trump can't stand it that a strong woman like Hillary won more popular votes that a wimp like himself.

@2605808

Scary, isn't it?

@2605818

Only themselves. Trump screamed and yelled so loud that Putin came to his rescue.

@2605832

When he was elected they were having parties.

We expect Donald supporters to keep supporting, enlightening us when he's done something right. We expect anti's to keep telling where he's going wrong.

You people who are pro-Donald's...might just be relieved that he was chosen and not Hillary Clinton...and you just may have started to realize what Donald is really all about. The lesser of 2 evils? We'll see.

Donald is making a lot of mistakes; and there is a lot that goes into the job description of POTUS. So and but...don't blame us for doing our job of keeping tabs on that.

The end result will ALL be determined in less than 4 years, anyway.

@2605688

I think the hate has taken over what common sense they once had. Just saying.

@2605769

When liberals make posts about Trump it's what he's doing wrong, and against our country. When some supporters make posts, it's all about blaming liberals, still blaming the past administration for whatever they can come up with. Hypocrites.

@2605769

Thats right...selective. if ANY democrat was behaving the way trump is, with a republican majority, he would be into impeachment processes as we speak.
But then...i know that a man like him would have never made it past the primaries.

On here? The right would be screaming thier collective heads off...

@Carla Thats right...selective. if ANY democrat was behaving the way trump is, with a republican majority, he would be...

Sure they would. Just look how they screamed and yelled about Hillary's emails. And they were nothing, and yet they are OK with Trump giving classified information to the Russians when they were in the White House.

@StarzAbove Sure they would. Just look how they screamed and yelled about Hillary's emails. And they were nothing, and yet...

He had them in the oval office. How many of the leaders of our allied nations has he had in there?

I dont care what they say. I have said it before, random said it above. A black president was unacceptable, a woman candidate abhorrent to his core supporters. Trump knows it. He feeds that hatred. Well fed supporters cheer louder.

@Carla He had them in the oval office. How many of the leaders of our allied nations has he had in there? I dont care...

Yes he did and he was all buddy buddy with our arch enemies, but the fool didn't care, they probably complimented him on his hair and he fell to his feet and bowed like a puppy dog.

He definitely hates Obama, his obsession and jealousy shows through every time he mentions Obama's name.

And it's a shame that supporters can't see through his lies and bad behavior.

@StarzAbove Yes he did and he was all buddy buddy with our arch enemies, but the fool didn't care, they probably complimented...

Starz...i believe they do see it. They applaud it. Because that is how they would behave. This whole process has shaken the barrel. What was at the bottom, has now poisoned the water.

@Carla Starz...i believe they do see it. They applaud it. Because that is how they would behave. This whole process has...

You're right, how could they not see it. The pond scum is now floating on the top and it's not a pretty sight.

@StarzAbove You're right, how could they not see it. The pond scum is now floating on the top and it's not a pretty sight.

Very ugly. I must have been living with blinders. I had far more faith and respect for my fellow americans than i should have had. I knew there were people like this out there, i was just ignorant to the abundance of them.
People i KNOW.

@Carla Very ugly. I must have been living with blinders. I had far more faith and respect for my fellow americans than i...

I've never known anyone as corrupt as this administration seems to be. I just hope the truth about Trump comes out soon, and he will have to resign or be impeached. I hope that's not just wishful thinking.

@2605942

I doubt they'll give up on any Democrat President.

@2605942

How can you scream about jimmy?

@2605965

I wont. I dont want to hear it. I adore the carters:)

@2605990

That needs to be taken down, and that poster needs to be banned for good. He's a troublemaker, and has been reported to the FBI.

@Carla Im missing something??

PM Tiff. She'll tell you all about that jerk.

@2606424

Maybe they've always gotten away with their crap, but on here when rules are broken, then it's "naughty" chair time. lol