-1

Is where you're living now going to be your final resting place?

Image for post Is where you're living now going to be your final resting place?
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
9 17

No. I'm only here until end of the month, then off to Denver. Hopefully it's my final destination.

@JessicaBathurst No. I'm only here until end of the month, then off to Denver. Hopefully it's my final destination.

You can always come to Finland and experience a brand new form of death, surrounded by drunken geese and technomages.

@JessicaBathurst No thanks, although Finland does sound like a nice place to visit.

When you get to the Denver airport, take your time and have a detailed look at the murals painted all over the place. Also, taking a detour to the sub-basement is always great. They have a secretive branch of military, playing pool and lollygagging (probably), under the airport.

Never been to the base, physically, but they have pretty weird video feeds occasionally. When they think they are the ones doing the silly spy stuff. ;o) Too bad, I'm completely cut off from the community these days. Gone with the wind, both proverbially and in the mysterious case of a misplaced helicopter, factually.

I'm going to die in a horrible helicopter crash, somewhere in Ontario.

I hope not.

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +4Reply

I doubt it...

Yes, no plans to move ever again.

Not a chance

I have decided not to die.

We already have our plot picked out.

Nope, I am currently waiting on a call back for a new place. My home is falling apart and I need a smaller space with less upkeep.