+6

Amazon employee reveals that one in the 50 purchases are $ex toys...primarily a b.p. Why has that area gotten so happening...

The sex toys of frequent purchase were butt plugs and dildos. I'll let you draw your own conclusions. And then share them....

Image for post **Amazon employee reveals that one in the 50 purchases are $ex toys...primarily a b.p.** //Why has that area gotten so happening...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
5 20

That's not hard to believe, since most people would be too shy to enter an adult store to purchase sex toys.

@2606961

Why is that so funny... I get the word play...but...huh?

Don't tell me if it will embarrass you...

@2607605

It does that...:)

@2607048

What would be really embarrassing is living a life and NOT having any sex toys in your house.

I wonder if those sex parties will ever get popular in Ontario.

@2607397

Ha...Isabel

@2607546

Ha. I did write what b.p. is in my explanation...but not many ppl pay any attention to those...

I once thought about buying a b.p. for my sister in law for Christmas, as a pacifier. Does that make me a bad person?

@2607868

Haven't talked to her since 2001. Must have been something I said, and it worked.

Anonymous