About Being Sorry * A secretary is informing her boss about an unexpected visitor during his absence: - "Sir, a stranger dropped by while you were out and wanted to see you." - The boss: - "And what did he want?" - The secretary: - "He wanted to smash your face." - The boss: - "Oh, hell! And what did you tell him"? - The secretary: - "That, I was so sorry that you were not in!"

Image for post About Being Sorry * A secretary is informing her boss about an unexpected visitor during his absence:  - "Sir, a stranger dropped by while you were out and wanted to see you." -  The boss:  - "And what did he want?" -   The secretary:  - "He wanted to smash your face." -  The boss:  - "Oh, hell! And what did you tell him"? -  The secretary:  - "That, I was so sorry that you were not in!"
Mariannes avatar Jokes & Humour
9 13

A secretary is informing her boss about an unexpected visitor during his absence:

• "Sir, a stranger dropped by while you were out and wanted to see you." -

The boss:

• "And what did he want?" -

The secretary:

• "He wanted to smash your face." -

The boss:

• "Oh, hell! And what did you tell him"? -

The secretary:

• "That, I was so sorry that you were not in!" -

Good one Marianne, I wanted to say that to my boss many times. lol biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

Love this😊

@BarbOBarr Love this😊

Lol - I am still chuckling. biggrin smiliehehe smilie

Anonymous