0

I will start with the squid-ink pasta tossed in pumpkin seed oil and red pepper flakes. For my main course, medallions of antelope very rare, with wood ears, sauted in black sesame oil, and a side of pureed celery roots. And for dessert cognac ice cream with crystalized nasturtiums. Please post a diner order that sounds amazing to you.

Image for post I will start with the squid-ink pasta tossed in pumpkin seed oil and red pepper flakes. For my main course, medallions of antelope very rare, with wood ears, sauted in black sesame oil, and a side of pureed celery roots.  And for dessert cognac ice cream with crystalized nasturtiums. Please post a diner order that sounds amazing to you.
VicZincs avatar Food & Drink
10 23

Nothing like what you've described. lol

Nothing fancy for me, I'll have Steak, baked potato with sour cream, tossed salad with ranch dressing, and Texas toast....if I have room for dessert I'll have pecan pie.

@StarzAbove Nothing like what you've described. lol Nothing fancy for me, I'll have Steak, baked potato with sour cream...

What I usually order at a 'fancy' restaurant (i.e., not a diner) but make mine blue cheese dressing and the apple pie with the crumb topping.

That sounds amazing, but I am really boring when it comes to food, so an amazing meal for me would be no entree or perhaps one slice of garlic bread, a very lean small eye fillet steak cooked medium with a light red wine sauce, lots of steamed vegetables with no sauce and maybe some watermelon for dessert and a small glass of expensive Pinot Noir from France or one of our local earthy tasting Shiraz's which have a unique flavour to anything in the world. Ok so this has made me hungry now :)

Grilled artichoke appetizer with bearnaise dipping sauce. Then medium rare prime rib and baked potato with sour cream & chives and Caesar salad. Hot fudge sundae for dessert.

@2608241

What a man. lol

I will just have water, please.
I will start with the grilled scallops over over a small spinach salad.

Then i will have blackened grouper with crispy jasmine rice.
No bread, tonight, thank you.
Then....a cup of kona with a healthy shot of baileys.
I dont usually drink....but, this is one hellofa diner:)

You had me at squid-ink pasta...hold the antelope...

I'll have lobster and champers...with some delectable bread and divine company.

Dessert? Hmm...

@2608238

oh yes. Aquavit - from potatoes - served neat, with a side of caviar.

Yes I found a woodear mushroom and plan to try it soon. You are a good cook if you can do that - but antelope?

Sometimes I eat something, before it grows any further and catches me.

I just had red beans and rice, meatloaf, tater tots, cucumber and tomato salad with a cold glass of water..

Can't really think about any more food right now..