+3

Girls! I hear you say, guys don't understand me! 😒 Well that's because you put so much time and effort into making the outside enchantingly beautiful to fixate the attention of the guys. 😍 No wonder then, that with our eyes fixated exactly where you want them to be appreciating your efforts, we miss the profound beauty on the inside. 😕 Multitasking is a woman's strength, right? 😝 Amarite?

JackForbess avatar People & Celebrities
6 14

I try to make myself understood.

I take pride in my appearance, always, but that isn't for the guys, I could care less, it's for me.

@2608744

Exactly. I please myself, not anyone else.

@2608750

Every morning, whether I'm going out or not, I shower, do my hair and makeup and ready for the day. It just makes me feel better to be well groomed.

And all this time I've been blaming my hearing.

Personally, I think women would do that even if they knew that would not be seen by a man all day. To an extent, they care more about what other women think of their appearance. I'm just happy they are around!

Seriously?

The beauty of a woman so entrances you you're incapable of rational thought?

wary smilie

@Chris_the_Demon Seriously? The beauty of a woman so entrances you you're incapable of rational thought?

Nooo Chris, it's a fun thing I thought of to get the girls going. It worked. 😛

Good point. I kinda gave up on the whole being understood part