+12

Trump said in his campaign that if I voted for Clinton, I would be stuck with a criminal president under constant federal investigation from day one. Turns out, he was right; I voted for Clinton and I'm stuck with a criminal president under federal investigation from day one. Amirite?

Mcflys avatar Politics
5 54
The voters have decided that Mcfly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

McTrump. So obsessed with Trump that he named a McDonald's burger after him.

@2609097

Where are my liberal bashing posts? During the election, I did an anti-Hillary post with good reason. Everyone just ignored Benghazi, like it was okay to lie to the families of the dead. That's about it from me. There's no obsession here. The right does have it's version of McFly here though. One person in particular, but much of that is conspiracy theory. Life is more than politics.

@2609109

Agreed, but this guy is all Trump. Trump is a popularist and the establishment republicans dislike him just as much as the Democrats do. Love him or hate him, at least we don't have some establishment robot.

You Americans sure do take this whole president thing really seriously......

Perhaps you should have voted for a Dictator?

Exactly. It's been nothing but chaos since he took office, and before long, he'll be going to jail.

Lot's of accusations from the frantic party of perpetual hate - BUT, not evidence of a crime, no evidence of wrongdoing. Wrong again - McLie.

@Budwick Lot's of accusations from the frantic party of perpetual hate - BUT, not evidence of a crime, no evidence of...

You said if there was proof of trump or is team messing with russians, you would feel differently. This is pretty much that proof. Doesnt matter what they got, it is what they thought they were getting.

Carlas avatar Carla Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Carla You said if there was proof of trump or is team messing with russians, you would feel differently. This is pretty...

Carla - please explain your position. I don't know which version of reality you might be referencing. (Not a slam on you - but instead the media)

@Budwick Carla - please explain your position. I don't know which version of reality you might be referencing. (Not a slam...

My take is on what was written.
Yes, it may be no lawful crime. But it is clear that the trump team was very willing and planned to get dirt on clinton from whom they believed to be a russian operative.
That is undeniable, bud. To do so will only show me that you really are satisfied living a lie.

A vice squad couldnt have set up a prostitution sting better

Carlas avatar Carla Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2609200

Well trumps team seemed to want the goods from russia.
Better strain, maybe?

@Carla My take is on what was written. Yes, it may be no lawful crime. But it is clear that the trump team was very...

Trump Jr. response - "Emin, a person I knew from the 2013 Ms. Universe Pageant near Moscow. Emin and his father have a very highly respected company in Moscow. The information they suggested they had about Hillary Clinton I thought was Political Opposition Research. I first wanted to just have a phone call but when that didn't work out, they said the woman would be in New York and asked if I would meet. I decided to take the meeting. The woman, as she has said publicly, was not a government official. And, as we have said, she had no information to provide and wanted to talk about adoption policy and the Magnitsky Act. To put this in context, this occurred before the current Russian fever was in vogue. As Rob Goldstone said just today in the press, the entire meeting was “the most inane nonsense l ever heard. And I was actually agitated by it.”

Gathering information about political opponents isn't groundbreaking stuff Carla.

I've heard additional complaints that he should have taken the information to the FBI.. A) there was no information to take. B) Would that apply to all the leaked crapola the media allegedly got from unknown sources close to the situation that doesn't exist?

@2609348

I agree that it would have been better if this had all come out much earlier.

I'm respectful of your knife habits and will not even mention how much of a corrupt, lying bitch Hillary is.

I understand that people that never liked Trump find this Trump Jr. thing to be orgasmic. I think it has potential to ultimately be more damaging to democrats in the end however. When it gets out that it was the democrats that set this whole peculiar thing up in the first place - setting a trap for Trump.

I feel that way because it's just all too slick not to be a set up. And, let's not forget - there was no information damaging to Hillary shared. She damaged herself - all by herself. (And, that is not stab worthy)

@2609412

Well, of course we wouldn't want to give Trump Jr. the benefit of the doubt! I mean, how many hours in the pillory do you get for that?

For a bunch of inexperienced people, they sure are getting a lot done though, Amirite?

@2609965

You don't require any evidence of guilt to hang a white man?

Other than repeal what Obama did? That's a lot in and of itself. Then there's also
“The stock market has hit a new high. Job numbers are the best they’ve been in 16 years. We have a Supreme Court judge already confirmed. Energy is doing levels that we’ve never done before. Our military is doing well. We’re knocking the hell out of ISIS, which Obama wasn’t. There’s not a thing that we’re not doing well in. The White House is functioning beautifully, despite the hoax made up by the Democrats."

@2610034

Wow - this is not an attractive side of you Linn, not at all; racist, anti-semitic, pronounce guilty without even evidence of a crime. I'm shocked - I think I need a safe place for a while.

Somebody have a bunny I can pet?

@2610069

It was the democrats that brought up race repeatedly at inappropriate times. I did it here to demonstrate how stupid it is. Same with the anti-semitic thing.

Linn - the left is so desperate to find something, you guys grab at anything at all. There is no crime, no evidence of the non-crime. Even if the Russians did something involving the election - no one knows what it is, or it's effects. In the case of Trump Junior - nothing happened. How do you prosecute a non-crime?

@2610091

Collusion is when he said "I'd love it!"
Do I really need to point out the flaw in that statement?

What you believe is not evidence.

If you do not like being lumped together with the crazy left - (cuz I know you're really not one of them), please refrain from saying nutty things like that.

@2610109

All this interest in Trump gathering information -

Any interest in the media doing that - but actually doing it and then publishing it?

Do you think that all the information never given to Trump had anything to do with Hillary losing the election?

@2610134

I was asking if you are at all interested in how the media gathers their intel. Or, is it OK for them to do what you claim Trump did?

I'm not so sure the real lefties agree with you as to how Hillary lost. I think they still can't believe it and that is what feeds this endless, frenetic effort to pin something, anything on Trump. To them - there must have been outside influence - she was supposed to win - everyone said she would win.

@Budwick Trump Jr. response - "Emin, a person I knew from the 2013 Ms. Universe Pageant near Moscow. Emin and his father...

Yep. Spewing the same crap that hannity and co have been. It isnt what they got or from whom. They were TOLD that this woman was acting for the kremlin and that the russian government was providing incriminating info assist them.

If you cant wrap your head around that, then you are either a bit dim or are choosing to be blind.

Carlas avatar Carla Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Carla Yep. Spewing the same crap that hannity and co have been. It isnt what they got or from whom. They were TOLD that...

Actually, I was quoting what Trump Jr. said. You watch Hannity? Past my bed time.

But, suppose he was told that she was from Russian government - I can't wrap my head around the the significance that you feel so strongly about. I'm kind of more wrapped around the reality that it's not surprising to me that someone would take a look at incriminating evidence of a political opponent. To subsequently forget about a meeting that didn't produce the promised result doesn't seem like a stretch either.

@Budwick Actually, I was quoting what Trump Jr. said. You watch Hannity? Past my bed time. But, suppose he was told that...

I listen and read everything i can get my hands on, bud.
Your whole take is inane.
No wonder trump feels so emboldened to lie, hide and behave like a baffoon. He has people like you to cheer him on.

Most embarassing time in history, for this great country of ours.
Man...one step forward and he has walked us ten steps back.

@Carla I listen and read everything i can get my hands on, bud. Your whole take is inane. No wonder trump feels so...

Buffoon ,... I think the word you meant was buffoon.

Trump doesn't know I exist. Although, for $20 I can get a CNN reporter to say otherwise.

Actually, it your take that is inane. Trump did nothing wrong. Probably should have spoken up about it earlier - but nothing wrong. So, saying he did is what's inane.

@Budwick Buffoon ,... I think the word you meant was buffoon. Trump doesn't know I exist. Although, for $20 I can get a...

Ahhh......correcting my spelling, okay.
Check your own typing before you critisize mine.

We will see.
Might have to wait four years. Maybe not.
But, a good investigative reporter and history will out him.
He has been a crooked man for a long time.

@Carla Ahhh......correcting my spelling, okay. Check your own typing before you critisize mine. We will see. Might have...

Just trying to help Carla.

So, you admit there is nothing actionable regarding Trump - yet you were apoplectic over yesterday.

@Budwick Just trying to help Carla. So, you admit there is nothing actionable regarding Trump - yet you were apoplectic...

No, i believe it is actionable. I just dont know if republucans will take that action. And investigations, sometimes, take years.

@Carla No, i believe it is actionable. I just dont know if republucans will take that action. And investigations...

Why does it have to be a republican to 'take action'? Democrats have a couple lawyers that haven't been disbarred.

@Carla I believe you should know the answer to that.

Could it be that even a democrat can not take action against an in-actionable event?

Yeah, let's go with that.

@Budwick Could it be that even a democrat can not take action against an in-actionable event? Yeah, let's go with that.

Could be that a sitting president can"t be procecuted for a crime or unseated for being unfit until he/she is impeached.

@Budwick Junior is not the president.

I am shaking my head, bud. And rolling my eyes. You will have to see trump literally handing the keys to the country over to putin, or take your ss and medicaid away, before you change your mind.
I am also done, here.

The longer Trump is in office, the more corruption of our elected officials is being exposed. Both sides are in a dither over all this sunlight on their activities.
Which president said, Wait until after the election, I'll have more flexibility then. No quotes, I may have misspoke a word or two and the left would spend all their time chasing that down instead of what the intent of the words were.