+5

So anyway, I'm all proud of myself for nailing this song perfectly today. If you listen to the drums you'll understand why, especially when considering all of the changes. Just sharing an accomplishment with my friends. I know it seems like bragging but I'm just excited.

So fun to play; so full of energy. Hard work pays off no matter what you're doing.

Rush-Bastille Day (Lyrics)I did not write this song and I do not intend any copyright infringement. Rush-Bastille Day from the 1975 album 'Caress Of Steel'. Enjoy! Check my channel fo...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekoxIb85rww
JerryHendricksons avatar Music
6 23

You should be proud! clap smilie

@2609585

Well, he's better than I am but I'm close. Not everyone can be the greatest. Mike Portnoy from Dream Theatre gives him a run for his money. Both play songs that I can't but I think that maybe there are a few thing I can do behind the kit that they can't. For one, I'm an accomplished singer. They've got me beat on the drums though. If I could make drumming be my job and not have to worry about anything else, I'd be the freaking man and don't even get me started on what happens to my drum solo after I smoke weed.

Amazing! You have this talent to hand down to future generations.

@Sukiesnow Amazing! You have this talent to hand down to future generations.

My kids didn't want to drum for some reason. My daughter is a singer/guitarist/keyboard player and my son just never became musical.

@2609786

Really cool story, especially that he was so young and had natural ability. When I was 4 my momma asked me if I wanted to take guitar lessons and I informed her that I wanted to be a drummer, so I started at 4 and just like your son, it came easy.

Congratulations my friend. 乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +3Reply
@Ada Congratulations my friend. 乂º◡º乂

Ada lives in the land of IRON MAIDEN! I know most of their songs and my style is greatly influenced by them. Rush is just a step above when it comes to skill level.

Well done

@2609762

He stopped playing?

@2609770

I didn't record that! That's Rush! I learned their song on the drums. I wish I were in a band so great.

@2609788

It took me a week. Just focusing on one song. That's how good Rush is. So when I nailed it it was exciting and I had to let people know!

Cool!