How old were you the first time you had $EX? Do you wish you had waited...or did you wait for too long?

An homage to first loves everywhere.

Image for post **How old were you the first time you had $EX?** //Do you wish you had waited...or did you wait for too long?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 23

Fourteen, I've never really given much thought to the timing Sukie.
乂º◡º乂

I was 15. I snuck in through her bedroom window. I slid it in and lost is almost immediately. A year of feeling like something was wrong with me ensued. Then I met Tina and all was right in the world. I don't think it would have mattered if I waited or not; I was just so excited to finally be getting funky that I was done before I started.

Not ashamed of it, I was 20. In the environment of young people high school particularly you're not among the good ones if you're a virgin, especially if you're a man. I don't regret that I didn't do it earlier, I'm very happy with my girlfriend now.

@2609600

Well if it's any consolation John, my first time wasn't exactly great either love. 乂>_<乂

Too young. Trying to sorts things out. No...im not sorry.

I had the perfect girl friend as a teen but my parents kept us apart and I ended up having it when I was 19 with someone who I didn't know. It was horrible and I had waited too long.

Lets just say I was young. Do I regret it? No.

24... I guess I should've waited until I'm 96, but the Russian hooker was on an hourly rate.

None of your business. lol...

I will say it was a good experience so it was the right time.

hello smilie

i was 18 and eh. i'd probably just change the dude i lost it to.

Haven't yet (I'm 18) but I think it will happen soon. haha.

I was almost 22 and lost my virginity in a hotel with my first bf. And I´m happy that I waited so long and got a good first time and a memorable experience.

@2617903

How are you now...post being dumped?

@2620632

You sounded pretty free before...I don't know what's going to change.

I was 18 and it was terrible, but I think that had more to do with the alcohol and lofted twin bed than it did my age

Anonymous