0

Society listens to the majority... Amirite?

Always has and always will...but fine...unless you are on the losing end. Seriously...was this how religion got to be so prevalent on your 1st Statement of the US... Convocation...Conception... I don't remember what it's called. Yes!

Image for post **Society listens to the majority...** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Life
5 9

All animals are equal. Some animals are more equal than the others.

The minority. The celebrated, the rich, the influential. Not the masses.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +2Reply
@VicZinc The minority. The celebrated, the rich, the influential. Not the masses.

Hmmm... I'm a bit conflicted, honestly I think both have a point A) Yours- the rich and powerful, yet B) The big masses that take power into their hands, my country's motto " Съединението прави силата" roughly translated to the unity makes the power.

On the other hand who makes to minority so powerful? Maybe the contribution of the majority? If all the world gives me $1 I will be extremely rich for instance.

If the majority ruled, we wouldn't have many of the laws we have today. We wouldn't have political correctness and we wouldn't be going through the invasion of illegals. We woulldn't have sanctuary cities and those who want to work, wouldn't be supporting those who don't want to work.

That's why we have countries, religions and governments.

It listens to the loudest fucker