+8

Just so y'all no CNN and FOX don't always have fake news...they have commercials too πŸ™„

Commercials they only time I move at the speed of light😘

Image for post Just so y'all no CNN and FOX don't always have fake news...they have commercials too πŸ™„
Lil_Princesss avatar
5 22

I generally stay for the commercial...and then get up when it's over.... I think they have that command built into the system.

Here in Europe, rules around advertisement become more and more restrictive regarding sexism and false advertisement, but they did not, up to now, ban the dumbest:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news...mmercials.html

ono smiliewink smiliehehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Thank ya for sharing that article.

You're very welcome, Lil-Princess.

Luckily, there are sometimes advertisements, which are spreading laughs and smiles.

Otherwise, either zap or switch you TV off.
hehe smiliehehe smilie

Here, we have still some excellent public channels which are not overloaded with advertisement.

@2610770

Good because there is nothing cute about politics anyway biggrin smilie

Fake commercials are the only thing that rivals fake news. Guaranteed to grow hair
Guaranteed to take off inches
Guaranteed to make you more attractive
Guaranteed to make you look and feel younger
Guaranteed to take out stains
Guaranteed to lower cholesterol
And the list goes on and on......

That's why i don't watch any of them.

Every time i turn it on one of those, there's never a commercial playing..

@DandyDon That's why i don't watch any of them. Every time i turn it on one of those, there's never a commercial playing..

The last time I watched CNN I was never so happy to see the new Bounty paper commercial come on hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess The last time I watched CNN I was never so happy to see the new Bounty paper commercial come on

I gave up on them a long time ago, matter of fact, i have those channels blocked.

Cuts down on channels i have to flip through.

lol truth

@Anonymousmouse lol truth

hehe smilie think it goes for any media outlet anymore

@Lil_Princess think it goes for any media outlet anymore

most of it for sure, I like rebel media it seems to have the most truth

@Anonymousmouse most of it for sure, I like rebel media it seems to have the most truth

I have noticed that too. I don't like for the media to sugar coat something...I want to know what is going on.

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.