Your 20 guests are all in Las Vegas. Then, tragically, you both decide to cancel your wedding. What do you tell your guests...in an effort to make it better?

Image for post **Your 20 guests are all in Las Vegas. Then, tragically, you both decide to cancel your wedding.** //What do you tell your guests...in an effort to make it better?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 19

We've decided to bypass the whole cermony thing as it's so boring and just go straight to the Reception and party and open the gifts, this means more dancing and booze for you all and plus as both of us are still single, we are available for hookups after the party. See you on Tinder hehe smilie

Tell them to enjoy the party, and all expenses that they have incurred will be paid for by the parents of the bride and groom.

"The bitch changed her mind." I hope you bought something that you'd like yourself.

If there's cake... Who cares😊

Y'all should be used to this by now hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Y'all should be used to this by now

It sounds like it could make a great annual event... you know to get family and friends together biggrin smilie

@Lil_Princess Plus you get free gifts...and cake

Exactly! I'd like to have a monthly wedding... without the actual wedding... imagine all the gifts, you'd have so many toasters!! hehe smilie and with all the cake, you'd never need to eat in between biggrin smilie

@Lil_Princess I am pretty rough on toasters and it would save me a lot of money

I got given an industrial strength toaster for mine, and I still have it. I think it'll become like a family hair loom or whatever it's called hehe smilie

@OzSurfer I got given an industrial strength toaster for mine, and I still have it. I think it'll become like a family hair...

hehe smilie I blew up the one I had the other day.

I am now no longer allowed within 50 feet of my daughters Easy Bake Oven omg smilie

@Lil_Princess I blew up the one I had the other day. I am now no longer allowed within 50 feet of my daughters Easy Bake...

I find if you uses your toaster while you're in the bath, not only does it save time but you also get a free hairdo hehe smilie

Go play the slot machines..